17th November 2012, 09:20 PM
Priyam Chakraborty

How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering

I am a tenth standard student and i want to study Genetic Engineering. What subjects are required for Genetic Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  3. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  4. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  6. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  7. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  8. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  10. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  11. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  12. Which all subjects are required to study Genetic Engineering?
  13. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering? -- [New]
  14. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  15. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  18. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
31st December 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering

i just wanna know what conditions are required for genetic engineering..???? 2nd is it possible after getting selected in iit-jee. can i deal with genetics..??? last but not the least how many collages r there for genetics in india??
10th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering

what should i chooce in eleventh class to became a genetic engeneer
8th April 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what shud i choose in 11th to study genetics or take genetic engineering as a career?
30th May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to study genetic engineering with maths,physics,chemistry as main subjects
13th October 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

If we weak in maths
16th March 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What subjects should I select after 10th if I study genetic engineering I n future?
4th March 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hai my daughter want to study genatic engineering how can apply she studying 11th bio maths group
5th June 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a tenth standard student and i want to study Genetic Engineering. What subjects are required for Genetic Engineering?
17th May 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required for genetic engineering in 2 class..
mathematics is necessary for this course..
11th September 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
21st March 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Do you allow 450 marks above in genetic engineering?
6th May 2019, 02:28 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Once you completed 10th , you have to choose 12th with the subjects Biology,Chemistry and Mathematics, in which Genetics should be part of Biology subject.
Biology is a subject required to choose Genetical Engineering course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?