18th November 2012, 03:17 PM
PratheeshBoss

Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E

sir,I am final year BE student,Now I am in 7th semester,I have only one arrear in 6th semester,Can i eligibleto attend for Accenture ON CAMPUS recruitment program?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  3. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive? -- [New]
  4. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  5. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  7. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  8. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  9. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for Accenture campus recruitment?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the CWE exam while pursuing final year B.E?
  12. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
  13. Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  15. Am I eligible to attend group I examination?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  17. Internship in Accenture for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. Will I be able to attend the KAS prelims exam for upcoming year while in final year B.E?
15th May 2013, 11:56 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E

Hi

If you are able to clear your backlog before sitting for placement then you are eligible provided 60% (minimum) thoughout your academic career.

Also, be prepared with the answer why you got that arrear.

All the best
16th May 2013, 03:56 PM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E

hi
yes your are eligible.first of all you have to clear that arrear.this issue also depend upon the college management or placement officer in your college,so first you have to ask your placement officer complete information about on campus recruitment process.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?