18th November 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?

hiii, Iam studying bsc computer science 3rd year. i passed 10th with 75%,inter with 81%,bsc 1st year 83% and bsc 2nd year 73%.so, after bsc what can i do either msc or mca or mba. i have interested in mathematics and computer science. so, which is best to me msc/mca/mba.
please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I go for MBA, MCA or MSc after completing BSc electronics from DU/
  3. What to do after TYDC BSc? Which is better for me between MBA, MSc and MBA?
  4. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  5. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  6. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  7. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ?
  8. Which field is good after completing BSc IT : MSc IT, MCA or MBA IT?
  9. MCA, MBA or M.Sc (Computer science): better choice after B.Sc?
  10. How to do any course based on BSc?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?
  12. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  14. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  15. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  16. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  17. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  18. What should I do after BSc IT and GNIIT course, MBA, MCA or MSc IT?
19th November 2012, 11:51 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?

If you have interest in computers then MCA would the ideal course for you. Although you can also do M.Sc in Computer Science but MCA has more scope therefore you should definitely pursue it.

An advantage for you is good performance throughout the academic career. You scored well in 10th and 12th and are doing great in B.Sc as well. If you manage to keep 65 percent or above for B.Sc and then for MCA, you definitely have a great scope.

Considering your performance, I am quite certain that top IT companies will be more than happy to hire you. Generally they require candidate to score around 60/65 percent throughout academic career. While your performance is far better as for now.

To pursue MCA you will have to appear for the entrance exam. Some of the exams are mentioned below:

AIMCET

MAH MCA CET

BIT

OJEE

VIT

ICET

You will need minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation to pursue Master of Computer Applications. You should also have Maths as one of the subjects in 12th or graduation to pursue MCA.

After completing MCA you can apply for jobs in one of the following companies.

Infosys

Microsoft

Wipro

Tech Mahindra

Satyam

IBM

HCL

Accenture
30th December 2012, 07:16 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

All the three courses , whether it is M.Sc or MCA or MBA are good.

But it now depends on you that from which point of view you want to go for , i mean if you want to go for further and detailed studies then you should go for MSc .

If you have interest in computers , then you should choose MCA.

And finally if you want to get a handsome job after post graduation , then i will suggest you to go for MBA.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
30th December 2012, 08:16 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

MSc, MBA, and MCA all these three courses are better. But now, it depends on you that in which stream do you have interest.

If, you have interest in detailed studies, then you should select MSc.

If, you have interest to get a prestigious job after your PG, then you should select MBA.

If, you have interest in computer field, then you should select MCA.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

1st January 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

in mba which field has better salary
11th January 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

There is Much demand for all MBA Specialization. It you are Female better go HR/Finance. There are around millions of jobs for MBA as Manager
13th January 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I m belong from poor family.i m doing BSc with math.i want to do MBA.Can i do?
19th January 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

can i do mscit after 10th
19th January 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I m a studnt of bsc pcm.what should i do after that..nd jada hard n ho.nd useful b.
25th January 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is Much demand for all MBA Specialization. It you are Female better go HR/Finance. There are around millions of jobs for MBA as Manager
iam mathematical student is there is any problem
5th March 2013, 12:22 PM
Gauravniit

I m a student of b.sc{it} & i think after complete b.sc{it} u will do m.sc{it} or mba{it} both courses are very good scope
Best of luck
16th March 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I am in b.sc 1st year and i want to job for scientist in physics but i dont know any way to reach it plz suggest me
22nd March 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 54% in 10th ,66%in 12th , 59.16%in bsc 1st year ,so please tell me that what can i do either mca , mba, or msc
31st March 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

after BSC(mpc) what can i do mba or mca?which is the easy mba or mca for BSC students.
?
5th April 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BscIT. what should i do next MCA or MBA.
10th April 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

what i do after B.Sc? what scope in MBA after B.Sc?
23rd April 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

im a bsc cs student...im confused whether to pursue MBA or MCA after my course...pls help me suggest a course so that i could get a job fast..????
25th April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

m a bsc student n my xams dint go wel ...i thnk my percentage of graduation would be around 55% ...m worid .i wna ask if i clear msc or mba test would my percentage b tkn in cnsidration whyl getin job or admision in msc or mba..plz i rly nd to no dis..
25th April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

m a bsc student i thnk my prcntag in graduation wud b arnd 55% .as my xams dint go wel n my final year rslt is awatin so 55% mrks is a gues....m worid ..i wana ask wud prcntag in graduation b tkn as cnsidration whyl or getin job or admision? nd hlp plz rply....
25th April 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

m a bsc student i thnk my prcntag in graduation wud b arnd 55% .as my xams dint go wel n my final year rslt is awatin so 55% mrks is a gues....m worid ..i wana ask wud prcntag in graduation b tkn as cnsidration whyl or getin job or admision? nd hlp plz rply....
25th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

25th April 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

m a bsc student i thnk my prcntag in graduation wud b arnd 55% .as my xams dint go wel n my final year rslt is awatin so 55% mrks is a gues....m worid ..i wana ask wud prcntag in graduation b tkn as cnsidration whyl getin job or admision? nd hlp plz
25th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

m a bsc student i thnk my prcntag in graduation wud b arnd 55% .as my xams dint go wel n my final year rslt is awatin so 55% mrks is a gues....m worid ..i wana ask wud prcntag in graduation b tkn as cnsidration whyl getin job or admision? nd hlp plz
25th April 2013, 10:15 PM
navneet4740

Hello,

I think it is your wish to go in any field which suits you and feel Ok with it . Do not choose in an influence as influence is mostly wrong.

Regards
Navneet
26th April 2013, 01:38 AM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend,

After B.sc there are many options available for you.You can go for Management,Teaching,Finance,Banking,Nurshing etc.

After B.SC the best option to join Post Graduation program.The popular job oriented post Graduation courses are:
1.MBA(Master of Business Administration)
2.M.Sc (Master of Science)
3.MCA(Master in computer application)

If you are interested to join Management Field then you should go for MBA.
if you are interested in computer field then you should join MCA program.
If you are continue your same degree then you can go for M.sc.

whatever,you choose you can appear the entrance test conducted by different Institutes/Universities.

You should take your own time & decided which course will be beneficial for you.

Thank You.
26th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know that after persuing a BBA degree in Airline and Airport Management...is I am able to get a job in any companies or airport?
Or is it necessary to complete MBA in this course to get a job??
26th April 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

After M.Sc what can i do between B.ed and M.Sc?
29th April 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation, but i searching for good course for between holidays
7th May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in bsc final year in stats nd maths.. i have much intrest in stats... and i want to be a government lecturer or teacher please suggest me what should i do further...
13th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc course with computer science. i want to do mca but some people are saying that you did bsc so if you are join for mca their is no value.what can i do
15th June 2013, 09:38 PM
kundanlala

Quote:
I m a studnt of bsc pcm.what should i do after that..nd jada hard n ho.nd useful b.

u can go throug the cds exam
u can apply for architecht courses as avilable on net
and go out of other states/country for better job as it is highly demand in saudi or emirates states
u can do animation courses
as their are many animation colleges are open which are aproved by gov. of india
or simply u apply for ssc exam of various field .
u can
27th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

inquiry about ty bsc it (old syllabus)

my name is vikas shukla, currently i am studying in ty bsc it (old syllabus) of 2011-12 in model college of kalyan .
i have failed (only in theory)in all subject of ty bsc it except project, of both 5th and 6th sem of tybsc it(old syllabus )of 2011-12.
so i want to know i am able to fill up the atkt form for both 5th and 6th sem of 2013. i also want to know that can i get refresh admission in ty bsc it (new syllabus),and i will have to pay fees for the same.

please help me

you can send mail me at [email protected]
16th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am complete bsc.i am confusion after mca/msc?
22nd August 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i have done my 10th from cbse board with 75% & 12th with 75% .Can i go for Bsc IT after that MCA.
22nd August 2013, 11:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
hiii, Iam studying bsc computer science 3rd year. i passed 10th with 75%,inter with 81%,bsc 1st year 83% and bsc 2nd year 73%.so, after bsc what can i do either msc or mca or mba. i have interested in mathematics and computer science. so, which is best to me msc/mca/mba.
please guide me.
hi

friend if you go with other choice then you are going blindly with no high aim.you will enjoy the work.you will not get satisfied

where if you your way with your interest then you are not at all working but all enjoying the work..belive it

see as per my point of view if you degree in science field then my freind go with MSc in science

where as you did in BSc non-science or b.com or BA then you can apply for MBA or mca

got the difference

"Never work just for money or for power. They won't save your soul or help you sleep at nigh"

good luck

thank you
14th November 2013, 01:47 PM
himangshusarmah

as you are interested mathematics and cpmputer science you can choose Mca.If you are interested in buisness you can do Mba as it has high demamd.
29th November 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i m doing bSc with chem nd bio combination.i have a mind of doing mba further,should i go for it,or do MSc?
15th December 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

b.sc (General -physics, math, computer science ).I want to do the gate exam in computer science. after b.sc, can i do it?
15th December 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

b.sc General - 61 % (physics, math, computer science).i want to do the gate exam in computer science. can i do it?
25th January 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes ofcourse it matters if u trying to a job but if u r practically if ur perfect in what ur work is then then some how u can find a way some how but most of the mnc require atleast 60-65%
28th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

jst i hve complted my bsc.IT actually i wanna 2 go for HR in IT...wht should do plz help me getting confuse..
24th February 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi am a b.sc (gen) 3rd year student n my avg percentage till nw is 55% I wanted to knw if I should go fr mba or not , is it hard fr a b.sc student ? Am asking this coz guys frm iit too go fr mba n b.sc n iit can nvr be compared so plz help me fr the decision..
26th February 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hello friend
I'm doing bsc it & i hav choose the MCA field after bscit becoz i m interested in computer field
3rd July 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i m bsc. maths final year student. i m very confused about my future .i want to know what will be better for me after completing bsc
16th July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

now i a'm studing bsc cs 2nd yr. can i choose mca ?
after completion of my PG can able to work in colleges or i may only in it sectors
21st July 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc maths with computer application i m in second year and i want to prepare for MBA from now only to get the 1st attempt clear.
how to prepare
23rd October 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I did b.sc with 63 percent
I want to work in banking side
which pg course helps me a lot
I want to study through distance education which university have good scope
please tell me
16th November 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA in marketing &finance and graduate mathematics,which sector good for me.
21st December 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir!!
i have completed my bsc with 60%. i want to do mba. in mba which group i have to take.
please tell me.........i also want to work in banking side. i want to study mba through
distance education. which university is better to have a good scope. please answr my qustn
as soon as possible. please sir.......
18th January 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m std of 11th sci i have record 94% in xth cbse board. I want to make a good teacher.
Plz guide me what i do after completing mu 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?