18th November 2012, 11:25 PM
aashi18

Best short term computer courses that I can do after graduation in BSc computer science

i need to know the best short term computer courses that i can do after my graduation in bsc computer science ?

28th February 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best short term computer courses that I can do after graduation in BSc computer science

Sir/Madam
I have done my UG in biotech. But I want to switch my career to IT field. I am not much familiar of the courses and latest job oriented courses that can earn me more. Pls help me for my career switch over.
Thank you
7th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best short term computer courses that I can do after graduation in BSc computer science

be thorough with either Java Or DOTNET...... its enough
23rd July 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in commerce. I am so confused what to do?plz suggest any cheap computer course.
24th September 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is cs a bst carrer otion after gradution for girls?
2nd October 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have postgraduatin in functio nal hindi and translation ,then wich computer course is apt for me
2nd January 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BA final year and my streams are History,Economics and English..but after graduation wat to do dont have idea?should i go with MBA or any diplomas????
29th March 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course of computer isneed to be complition of bcom graduate?
12th November 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am doing Mba..I want to get job in IT field..
So which computer course is beneficial for me which will also help me in Mba...N is there course which helps in making ppts as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?