21st November 2012, 03:42 PM
Nimika jain

Books to be referred for MPPSC entrance paper I and II

Dear sir, plz tell me which books are to be preferred for mppsc entrance paper 1 & 2, ie. for general studies and aptitude test . Also pls tell me any online link where I can approach for these exam preparation?

1st December 2012, 01:48 AM
thriller.singh

Default Re: Books to be referred for MPPSC entrance paper I and II

HI,
In order to prepare for mppsc paper 1 you should refer to ncert books of variou subjects such as history,economics,civics,geography etc. from class 9 to 12. for study of indian independence movement you can refer to INDIA's STRUGGLE FOR INDEPENDENCE by BIPIN CHANDRA and MODERN INDIAN HISTORY by B.L. GROVER. you should also read news paper and magzines like PRATIYOGITA DARPAN.

for paper 2 you can refer to a number of books like verbal and non-verbal reasoning by R.S. AGGARWAL. a magical book of quicker math by M Tyra etc.

you can refer to websites like onestopias.com,iaspassion.com etc.

BEST OF LUCK.
2nd December 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be prefer for economics or indian history or agriculture?
21st January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in bca 6th sem and i want to qualify psc exam plz tell me how can i qualify by self preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?