21st November 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI

I am a commerce post graduate. I wish to know what is the procedure to take admission in ICWAI course and what is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com. to get admission in ICWAI?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?
  2. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com? -- [New]
  3. How to do inter course in ICWAI? I am a graduate in commerce
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  5. How to apply for ICWAI after passing M.Com with 64%?
  6. How to get admission in ICWAI after passing I.Com in first Division? What is ICWAI admission process in intermediate course?
  7. How can I do ICWA?
  8. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission?
  9. How to join ICWAI course after passing B.Com with 55%?
  10. How to do ICWA course through distance learning?
  11. How to take admission in ICWAI? I have passed 12th
  12. What is the admission procedure for ICWAI? I have completed B.Com
  13. Requirements to do ICWA? Marks needed in 12th from ISC board? What to do to get selected for ICWA course?
  14. Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum marks required in intermediate for ICWAI?
  16. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  17. Where is the college of ICWAI in Chandrapur? How much is the fee of the course? Duration of the course? How to get admission in the ICWAI course?
  18. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
21st December 2012, 05:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI

The course trained candidate in accounting,cost and management audit and tax function.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
EXECUTIVE
FINAL

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduate/Post Graduate can enroll in for II stage examination while skipping the I stage.

There is no minimum percentage is required in M.com/ B.com to get enrolled in Second Stage only there should be not Back log in any paper.

There is also no age limit to apply in this course .

Duration of the course - 3.5 years minimum (around)

Fee Structure of ICWAI

Foundation:
Distance Mode-Rs.3500
Oral Coaching - Rs.3500

Intermediate:
Distance Mode - Rs.15700
Oral Coaching - Rs.19700

Final Course:
Distance Mode- Rs.11500
Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500

The last date of enrollment for any course is 5th December if you want to appear the exam which is going to be conducted in coming June.Similarly, last date of enrollment for any course is 5th June if you want to appear the exam which is going to be conducted in coming December.

For more information contact
AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003
WEBSITE
www.myicwai.com
24th February 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI

i am final year b.com.How get detials of icwai,procedure and fee strure please tell me
3rd April 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

my 12 class pertencage all -47.5% and top five -51 %...so what is percentage in jion the icwai
4th April 2013, 11:23 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends… ..

In this course you can enter through inter and degree qualification.

And if you enter through the inter you can join Foundation course.

If you have 55% in your commers degree (or) 65% in other degree then you can enter directly inter course.

If you have below 55% then you enter through Foundation course.

And for this course age limit is not required.

And for this course consider only graduation percentage only not consider masters percentage

So, if you have above percentages then you can join in this course

All the best.
17th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any different test like cpt,ipcc that we have to pass or not?
11th October 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

ca industrial training of 6 months can consider as icwai industrial training for appear in icwai final exam because we should complete 6 months industrial training for apper in icwai inter exams.
18th December 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir
I have complete B.com in this year my percentage is 54% can i joint the icwa course...?
13th January 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have got atkt in one subject can i joint the icwa course....?
21st April 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i have just finished CA Industrial training of 1 year and have Graduated in Commerce with 61%. i wish to join ICWAI at inter level.. will the CA industrial training in this case be considered as practical training reqd for ICWAI course as i have done that b4 joining ICWAI??
6th May 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce post graduate. I wish to know what is the procedure to take admission in ICWAI course and what is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com. to get admission in ICWAI?
3rd July 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to register my name for ICWA after Graduation skipping the foundation? ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?