23rd November 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh University? What is the procedure?

I am raqib from srinagar,i want to get admission in 11th class in aligarh university,i want to knw procedure, of entrance.plz help me!

3rd February 2013, 08:47 PM
sumitjs

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh University? What is the procedure?

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh is one of the oldest universities in the Asian Continent and also in India. It offers a number of programs that include professional & Technical degree courses. AMU is the most respected Universities of India situated in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India that offers all the courses for both the Indian and Non-Indian students.

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has been established in the Late 1857 and was named as Mohammadan Anglo Oriental College which further gets converted to Aligarh Muslim University in the year 1920 through the act of the Parliament.

Aligarh Muslim University Admission Procedure
AMU conducts a combined Entrance Test for all the applicable students to get admission into different courses of AMU. So, for admission to Aligarh Muslim University, the appearing students or candidates have to clear its Engineering Entrance Test which is termed to be as AMU EEE 2013.

Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination (AMU EEE) 2013 will be conducted for both the Indian and Non-Indian Residency Students and will be conducted on 20 May, 2013.

Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Examination and Admission to AMU 2013
For appearing in the Engineering Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by AMU, the students or candidates must have fulfilled the any one of the certain Eligibility criteria that include:

The appearing candidate must have cleared his / her senior secondary Final Board Examination i.e. 10 + 2 from AMU or from any other recognized Universities or any Equivalent examination with a minimum of 60 % aggregate Marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
The appearing candidates must have clear the Diploma degree in Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University itself with a minimum aggregation of 60 %.
AMU 2013 Application form for Entrance Test
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 2013 Engineering Entrance Test Application form will be available in both online and offline mode. The online Application form of AMU 2013 will be available on its official website i.e. http://www.amu.nic.in. The last date for the submission of Application form of AMU 2013 will end in the mid of March, 2013.

The application form will also be available and can be filled in Offline mode. The interested students or candidates for B.Tech program in AMU can download application form of Engineering Entrance Examination of AMU on A-4 size paper from the official website of AMU 2013. Thereafter, just fill the form and send it to the address of AMU University, Aligarh.

AMU 2013 Application form fee for Engineering Entrance Test
AMU 2013 Engineering Entrance Test 2013 fee will be same as of previous year which can be pay by both the means of Credit Card and Debit Card. The offline application form can also be brought by Sending a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Finance officer AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.

Documents / Paper which is to be attached with the AMU 2013 Application form
Candidate have to attach the Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh. The cash receipt can also be send with application form.

The candidates have to mention the details on the back of demand Draft / Cash Receipt that include name of the candidate, his / her date of birth, Course for which applying and Transaction ID.

The candidates have to submit their Self attested photo copy of High School / Secondary School Examination Certificate along with Application Form of AMU 2013 Entrance Test.

thank you
19th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh University? What is the procedure?

dear sir my name is anas ansari i am live in up bhadohi in ramsahaipur so i wanted to going amu for study my dream is i am become pilot
24th September 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

when is the time to get the form?
6th November 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure for admission in 11th standard in commerce stream in AMU
12th December 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

how to get addmission in 11th class in aligarh university? what is the procedure?--
18th February 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

this is to informe you that , there is confusion in your website abuot the premium prosedure. and what is payment mode and like---- in which demand draft made by in favour of aligard muslim univercity or alse. please assist...
4th March 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Its very easy u just need to first make a demand draft in favour of finance officer amu and then fill form and corrier it to amu aligarh........
19th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th class in a.m.u? what i can do ?give me a some tips ?pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?