14th March 2011, 07:19 PM
devanshjoshi

What to do in-order to get admitted in Paleontology Institution in India? Formalities required for admission?

What should I do for get admitted in Paleontology Institution in India and what are the formalities and queries for the same?

4th May 2011, 02:23 PM
studentENGG

Default Re: What to do in-order to get admitted in Paleontology Institution in India? Formalities required for admission?

In India only one institute offer a course in paleontology that is the Geological survey of India, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad.

Geological Survey of India, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad - 500068, Tel.: 040-24220681; Website: http://gsiti.ap.nic.in/17.html
26th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do in-order to get admitted in Paleontology Institution in India? Formalities required for admission?

I am degree in english ,whar will i do to get admission in paleontology institution of india
15th August 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How i get admitted in Palentology Institution of India?
15th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Wat is the cost of this course and for how many years this course is done
25th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Which competitivee exam do i have to take after 2nd PU to get into a paleontology university
4th April 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

could i do paleontology in B.A (bachelor of arts ) ?
7th October 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in m.sc palaentology
4th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have a degree in english, what will i have to do to get admitted in a paleontology istitute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?