14th March 2011, 08:41 PM
ratna mary

Fee structure of B.Com(Computer) course? Admission procedure of the course?

i want the information regarding the course - B.Com (computers ) - fee - subjects - admission procedure. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  12. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  17. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  18. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
15th March 2011, 01:39 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Com(Computer) course? Admission procedure of the course?

Hello,

Fee structure of B.Com. (Computer) course is nominal.

Fee structure of B.Com. (Computer) course is Rs. 10,000 /- per year.

and

You can take admission directly in this B.Com. (Computer) course.

Good Luck
29th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Com(Computer) course? Admission procedure of the course?

how much is the fees for b.com computers in layola
26th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

yeah,where can i get the application forms for admissions of bcom computers in nizam college[hyderabad]
2nd June 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that after b.com computer course what type of a job can i get
and should i need some other course or degree
2nd June 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

yeah were will get degree application form in nizam college for bcom computers
6th June 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

application form for the b com computers in nizam college , will be available in nizam college itself
10th June 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 12 in 2010. then i west 1 year. now I want to complet any computer cource.Which can give me a good job. If u tell me some thing about couers which will apropreate to me?
10th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

which course will apropreate after 12?
15th June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i want general B.com fee
23rd June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

after completing b.com how much salary
11th July 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m studying in b.com. final how to procdure for addmision of cs after my graduate. when am i apply?
13th July 2011, 10:13 PM
fazlu
Member+

you can go for it after 12th.the fees is 6000.
with computer subject..
5th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what is fee of b.com from m.d.u and addmision procedure?
31st March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, icomplete 12th in this year.may iknow bcom fees,hostelfees and2014-2015 admission date
23rd April 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Wat is d fee structure of B.Com in pes college, bangalore n wer is its branch???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?