14th March 2011, 10:16 PM

Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu?

I am working in Non Conventional Energy Development Corporation of AP ltd as field officer last 25 years, my qualifications is 10th and ITI (fitter trade) completed in 1982, now I want to do diploma in civil/mech through distance education in AP, Tamilnadu approved by AICTE . plz suggest me collages for pramotion.

1. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  2. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  3. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  6. Information about Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE in Tamilnadu
  7. Colleges offering diploma courses for ITI candidates in mechanical department in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  9. Which colleges are offering correspondence polytechnic diploma in Civil in AP?
  10. Polytechnic colleges of Tamil Nadu offering Diploma part time in Architecture Technology? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  12. Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time or correspondence M.E?
  13. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  14. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  15. List of colleges providing part time diploma course in Kerala and TamilNadu?
  16. Polytechnic Colleges offering Part time diploma in instrument technology in Kerala or Tamilnadu
  17. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
15th March 2011, 12:30 AM
wagle

Default Re: Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu?

Engineering Colleges in South India
Engineering Colleges in North India
Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu
Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Top Engineering Colleges in UP
Top Engineering Colleges in Kerala
Top Engineering Colleges in Punjab
Engineering Colleges in West Bengal
Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
Engineering Colleges in Delhi NCR
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Top Engineering Colleges in Pune
Engineering Colleges in Chennai
Engineering Colleges in Jaipur
Engineering Colleges in Kolkata
Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
Engineering Colleges in Agra
Engineering Colleges in Ahmedabad
Engineering Colleges in Yamu
nanagar Engineering Colleges in Allahabad
Engineering Colleges in Alwar
Engineering Colleges in Ambala
Engineering Colleges in Amravati
Engineering Colleges in Assam
15th March 2011, 01:28 PM
rks@estate

Default Re: Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu?

Colleges offering diploma in Civil / Mechanical correspondence course in AP / Tamilnadu are as follows: -

1. Coimbatore Institute of Engineering & Information Technology

2. Tamilnadu College of Engineering

3. MVS Engineering College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

4. Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

etc.

Good Luck
24th March 2011, 03:06 PM

Is there offers from jntu/OU for correspondence course of B.tech
31st March 2011, 05:05 PM

please suggest me a college offering civil diploma through distance mode
7th April 2011, 02:55 AM

dear sir karnata open univercity is aicte approved and this center andhra pradesh
21st April 2011, 10:12 AM

i want do diploma in mechanical in andhra pradesh please guid me
22nd April 2011, 12:26 AM

I have passed 10th & ITI-Drautsman mechanical in the year 1992. presently i am working as a design engineer. now I want to do diploma in civil/mech through distance education in AP, Tamilnadu approved by AICTE . plz suggest me collages for pramotion and when is the entrance test and how can i join immediately.
22nd April 2011, 12:34 PM

i want diploma in mechanical part time details pls.
22nd April 2011, 11:21 PM

Please suggest me a college offering in Diploma in Civil engineering through Correspondence or Distance in Any where in India approved by JNTU
29th April 2011, 05:26 PM

I have passed HSS and now i am working steel foreman in dubai..now i want to study diploma in civil engineering through correspondance which university is best
29th April 2011, 05:28 PM

i want diploma in mechnical part time details plese.
30th April 2011, 04:42 AM

Iam39 yrs old,Iam 1994 ITI (Electrician)1997 Apprentice passed(AP),iam working pvt job at Chennai, How to 2nd year Diplma join ,Fee cost for year. GVR Chary
30th April 2011, 09:06 AM
vijaypatel54

Colleges offering diploma in Civil / Mechanical correspondence course in AP / Tamilnadu are as follows: -

1. Coimbatore Institute of Engineering & Information Technology

2. Tamilnadu College of Engineering

3. MVS Engineering College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

4. Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

2nd May 2011, 04:58 PM

I have done my graduation and after that I have done ITI from Fitter trade. Now I want to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education. Kindly suggest.
2nd May 2011, 09:24 PM

Colleges offering diploma in Civil correspondence course in AP
15th May 2011, 07:44 PM

is there any college in civil diploma in correspondence
25th May 2011, 03:45 PM

dear sir, i have done ITI fitter course and now need to do correspondence mechanical diploma in maharashtra.also i have 3year's experiance. plz sudgest me.
25th May 2011, 08:39 PM

i am 10th pass and i want to do diploma in civil eng. through distance learning plz. guide me for collage in gujarat.
29th May 2011, 02:10 PM

i want do diploma in mechanical in andhra pradesh please guid me
30th May 2011, 10:09 PM

need in chennai civil
5th June 2011, 03:26 PM

i want to diploma in mechanical. and already i have 10 experience in mechanical and 12th passed in commerce!please advice
5th June 2011, 07:29 PM

I AM A B COM GRADUATE ABOUT 36 YRS NOW I WANT TO DO ENGG SOME ONE HAS TOLD ME THAT ENGG CAN BE DONE THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE & IT IS FOR 1 YRS. PLEASE SUGGEST CAN I DO & THE NAME OF COLLEGE
6th June 2011, 04:05 PM

i don't get right answer that i want to study diploma so i want to know about this
11th June 2011, 09:42 PM

i am 2 (3 group) in two year diploma cours pls sent my E-mail- [email protected]
13th June 2011, 08:50 PM

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering with one back paper. Now i would like to do B.E. In civil engineering. Could u pls recommend a good college in chennai?
19th June 2011, 09:33 PM

sir, I am msc in physics with spl. in electronics, mba in marketing & computer saavy . I want to do diploma in civil engg. by correspondence. becoz , I am in a full timejob . Pls. advise inmy email id- [email protected]
20th June 2011, 01:18 AM

I have done my computer Hardware and after that I have done ITI from Electronics Mech. trade. Now I want to do diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through distance education. Kindly suggest.

Gautam Kumar
e-mail :- [email protected]
27th June 2011, 02:41 PM

Sir i have done post graduate diploma in industrial safety in 2006 now a want to do diploma in civil engneering from corresspondence please guide me from where this can be done .
3rd July 2011, 10:40 PM

i want 1year diplomia in mechnical i want to study in andhrapradesh please tell details
6th July 2011, 11:52 PM

please give me the name of college or university at kolkata where i can study in diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence or part time
9th July 2011, 02:09 PM

I am working as structural engineer in a pvt firm. Due some reasons, I could not completed my B. Tech. I have 3 yrs diploma in civil engineering passed from a govt. polytechnic in 1991. Is there any college offering M.tech through distance learning, i dint mind whether the college is AICTE approved or not.
14th July 2011, 09:50 AM

dear sir
i have passed iti in 2009. Now i want to improve my qualification. I want to do mechanical diploma in corespondence in visakhapatnam. Please suggest me.
15th July 2011, 06:02 AM

I'm a BE computer science 2002 graduate and currently employed in software company. During recent years I have found my interest in Architectural field. Please can you suggest me if I can do a diploma correspondence couse in Civil? and please suggest me a good college / unverisity through which I can do the diploma and should be able to get into a good college for B.Tech after completion. please mail me your reply @ [email protected]
24th July 2011, 11:42 AM

I have completed my I.T.I in the year 2009. Now i have interested to do diploma in electrical correspondence. please suggest me.

REGARDS,
V.venkatesh,
Srikakulam,
A.P.
25th July 2011, 01:09 PM

iam diplomo civil job in chennai. Continue in Be civil correspondence course
29th July 2011, 03:49 PM

Iam have studied in third year of BCA. I have intrested to do diploma in electrical correspondence. please suggest me.
29th July 2011, 06:47 PM

Hi I am civil Draftsman want to do civil Diploma.
Can u tell me is there any college in mumbai for distance Education.
28th August 2011, 02:56 PM

hi i am shamsher singh i done 10 2 and one year mechnical course now i want do correspondence diploma mechnical

can you tell me any collage in punjab

contact no 9876221419

mail id [email protected]
31st August 2011, 02:34 PM

i want distance diploma in civil
can you tell me any colleges in A.P

31st August 2011, 06:34 PM
rana2011

Engineering Colleges in South India
Engineering Colleges in North India
Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu
Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Top Engineering Colleges in UP
Top Engineering Colleges in Kerala
Top Engineering Colleges in Punjab
Engineering Colleges in West Bengal
Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
Engineering Colleges in Delhi NCR
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Top Engineering Colleges in Pune
Engineering Colleges in Chennai
Engineering Colleges in Jaipur
Engineering Colleges in Kolkata
Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
Engineering Colleges in Agra
Engineering Colleges in Ahmedabad
Engineering Colleges in Yamu
nanagar Engineering Colleges in Allahabad
Engineering Colleges in Alwar
Engineering Colleges in Ambala
Engineering Colleges in Amravati
Engineering Colleges in Assam

Thanks!!
1st November 2011, 10:03 PM

i have completed my graduation with commerce and now i want to do correspondence deploma in mechanical engineer is this possible ???
7th November 2011, 12:57 PM

i want Correspondence diploma in Mechanical or Civil.
Can you tell me any colleges in Visakhapatnam, A.P
awaiting for your information.

19th November 2011, 10:38 PM

sir, i want to study in jntu diploma mechanical
21st January 2012, 10:46 PM

sir.i want to do diploma in civil.in Bangalore
23rd January 2012, 01:32 AM
vinay21feb

A.R.C. Viswanathan College MAYILADUTHURAI
A.V.C. College MAYILADUTHURAI
A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College POONDI
Acharya N G Ranga Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University HYDERABAD
Aditanar College Of Arts And Science TIRUCHENDUR
Alagappa University KARAIKUDI
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences DELHI
Allahabad Agricultural Institute ALLAHABAD
Anna University Tiruchirappalli TRICHY
Arignar Anna Government Arts College, Viluppuram VILLUPURAM
Armed Forces Medical College PUNE
Arul Anandar College MADURAI
Assam Agricultural University JORHAT
B R Ambedkar Bihar University MUZAFFARPUR
B.J. Medical College PUNE
Baba Saheb Dr B R Ambedkar College Of Agricultural
Bharath University Chennai CHENNAI
Bharathidasan University TRICHY
Bharathis Womens College CHENNAI
Bharathiyar University COIMBATORE
Bhatkhande Music Institute University LUCKNOW
Bhavnagar University BHAVNAGAR
Bidhan Chandra Krishi P O Krishi Vishwavidyalaya MOHANPUR
Birla Institute Of Technology And Science PILANI
C. Abdul Hakeem College(Men) VELLORE
C.B.M. College COIMBATORE
C.M.S. College Of Science & Commerce COIMBATORE
C.P.A. College THENI
Chandra Shekhar Azad University KANPUR
Chennai Mathematical Institute CHENNAI
Cherraans Arts Science College ERODE
Chikkaiah Naicker College ERODE
Choudhury Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University HISSAR
College of Law VISAKHAPATNAM
Dayalbagh Educational Institute AGRA
Dhanabagiyam Krishnaswamy Mudaliar College For Women VELLORE
Dharmapuram Adinam Arts College MAYILADUTHURAI
Dharmsinh Desai University NADIAD
Dr B R Ambedkar Open University HYDERABAD
Dr M G R Educational And Research Institute CHENNAI
Dr. G.R. Damodaran College Of Science COIMBATORE
Dr. N.G.P. Arts & Science College COIMBATORE
Dravidian University Chitoor KUPPAM
E F L University HYDERABAD
Erode Arts College For Mens ERODE
Gauhati University GUWAHATI
Goa University GOA
Gobi Arts And Science College ERODE
30th January 2012, 03:44 PM

sir,iam ITI completed now iam working in muscut i need deploma in machinkal 3 year also i will finished for plus two 3 droup how can stedy for deploma in distance please
2nd February 2012, 02:51 AM

Smile Re: Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu?

I have passed HSC(10+2)in math and now i am working as a pipingforeman in kuwait..my total experience is 12years now i want to do diploma in machenical engineering through correspondance or distance. this course is not more than 1 year. which university is best pls guide me my Email : [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 02:58 AM

Smile Re: Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu?

I have passed HSC(10+2)in math and now i am working as a pipingforeman in kuwait..my total experience is 12years now i want to do diploma in machenical engineering through correspondance or distance. this course is not more than 1 year. which university is best pls guide me my Email : [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 12:43 PM

Hai Good Morning,
Iam a Government Employee & I have passed my 10th Class before job & after i have completed my ITI & i got promotion as J.T.O. Now i want to do Diploma in civil as a corespondance
. So, please guied me best college is regoginised by Government which is not as fake. My Email is [email protected]