27th November 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE universities? I want to pursue mechanical engineering

i want pursue mechanical engineering . need list of aicte univercity

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges? -- [New]
  2. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  3. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  5. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  6. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  8. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  11. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  12. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  13. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  14. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE?
  16. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  17. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  18. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
17th December 2014, 03:37 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: List of AICTE universities? I want to pursue mechanical engineering

Here I have listed some Universities which are approved by AICTE.

BHU, Varansi
University Rd, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Utter Pradesh
WWW.amu.nic.in

VIT, Vellore, Chennai
WWW.vit.ac.in

Amity, Noida
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
Phone: 0120 244 5252

Kalinga University
KIIT Rd, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
0674 274 0326

Manav Rachna University,
Delhi Suraj kund Road, Sector 43, Faridabad, Haryana 121004
Phone: 0129 425 9000

CV Raman University, Chhattisgarh
WWW.cvru.ac.in

IPU,
WWW.ipu.nic.in
Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 (India)

Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin (Kerala)
http://cusat.nic.in

Sharda University
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Phone: 0120 312 1001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?