23rd January 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?

where in India & abroad are the PHD research centers available for an Oral pathologist and how should i aproch them & proceed for it.....and is there any stipend paid during PHD

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  2. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  4. What is medical biotechnology? What is the scope? I am a student of BSc Part I(Biotech)
  5. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing M.E in medical electronics?
  8. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  9. Is there any positive aspect of MDS degree in oral medicine from india or abroad?
  10. Procedure to join Ph.D course in India or Abroad?
  11. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  12. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  13. How being a Junior Research Fellow could help for admission in PhD?
  14. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  15. Information regarding Ph.D in India and Abroad
  16. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  17. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
18th November 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?

Hello, I am doing my MDS in Oral Pathology and would like to know how can I pursue my career further in this or in clinical field in USA?
15th July 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?

how to pursue PhD in abroad after MDS in oral pathology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?