5th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue engineering from MIT after Diploma engineering?

How to apply in mit in engineering stream after diploma engineering rather normal 10+2? Diploma of 3 years at least not lesser if?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  2. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  3. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  4. Can I pursue engineering after scoring 42% in 10th exams? In which type of engineering diploma colleges can I get? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  6. Things to do to pursue course related to Mechanical in MIT, US?
  7. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  8. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  9. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  10. How can I pursue engineering in after completion of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  12. How to become an AutoMobile engineer?
  13. Should I pursue engineering or should I try for other course after answering badly in engineering exams? Which course should I take up?
  14. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  15. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  16. Can I pursue IGNOU diploma after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
14th August 2016, 06:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue engineering from MIT after Diploma engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of diploma in engineering. Procedure to apply for MIT :-

- Prepare and appear in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS/TOEFL.
- MIT basically considers scores in the above mentioned entrance exams for its admission.
- Then apply online in MIT if your score is very good with good resume and statement of purpose.
- Then there will be interview round, you need to perform well as this is the crucial round for selection. Usually the interview is telephonic or Skype.
- On clearing the interview, you will be informed of your admission status. On getting admission call, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
6th May 2017, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a 3 year diploma appearing student . Sir, I am in my last year last semester. can i joined in mit usa in engineering or b.tech into 2nd or 3rd year
5th April 2022, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Am 12 diploma holder can I eligible for mit u.s
14th May 2022, 05:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For undergraduate program at MIT , one needs to have high school diploma .
Those who have completed diploma in engineering can get lateral admission directly in 2nd year of engineering .
But one has to take admission within state.
4th August 2022, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

After diploma how to join in MIT COLLOGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?