13th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am studying in final year of Diploma
in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do
my B.Tech in Germany, Kindly tell me the
procedure and other requirements for admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  2. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  3. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  5. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  8. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  9. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  10. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  11. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  17. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
25th April 2015, 11:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?

It is very tough for a Diploma Holder in Engineering to go and study B.Tech Abroad.
It is also very expensive and the chances of getting admission is also very less.
So the best thing for you will be to complete your B.Tech via the Lateral Entry in the next 3 years and then you can go Abroad to complete your Masters Degree there.
You can also get a Scholarship if you are going for the Masters Degree.
So just make sure that you are having a good knowledge base and once you have completed your B.Tech you can crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you will be eligible to complete your Maters Degree Abroad and that will be the best way for you to go and study Abroad.
So for now just concentrate on getting good marks in both your current Diploma course and also concentrate on your admission in a good college for your B.Tech Course.
21st January 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?

I did my diploma in mechanical and i am pursuing my bachelor's final year now. I want to study masters in Germany
22nd March 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2017 will i be eligible for doing mechanical/automotive engineering in Germany? If yes what are the procedures to enter into a German university?
7th December 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have now final year diploma in mechanical engineering will i be eligible for doing B.tech in Germany? If yes what are the procedures to enter into a German university?
24th June 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study btech(electrical engineering)in jermany after completing diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?