14th May 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better for Arts stream student in Canada for better future?

I am a student of 2 arts and my main subjects are Elective English,Economics,Computer Applicaton. I am indian and i want to do my furthur study in canada,which course can i do for my better future in canada?

15th May 2015, 06:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is better for Arts stream student in Canada for better future?

You can choose the course which most appeals you or has your favorite subject as the main subject.
That will be the ideal way for you to go forward.
If you are planning to go Abroad to Canada you will have to make sure that you are prepared for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You will have to crack both these Examinations if you want to go Abroad and study the course of your choice.
Once you clear both these Examinations you will be able to apply for the Course of your choice in the Under Graduate Level.
So make sure you start preparing for the course as early as possible as you will need to score good marks so that you are able to get admission to the best colleges of Canada.
4th December 2015, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for Arts stream student in Canada for better future?

I passed my 2 in arts stream with 68.88% marks.My subjects are general English,general punjabi, elective punjabi, physical education and history. I got 29 marks out of 50 and with assessment 54 out of 75. Now I want to study in canada. Which course is best for me. Plz guide correctly. Its really important.
26th July 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 2 in arts stream with 76percent marks.my subjects are general English,general Punjabi,elective punjabi,physical education and history.i got 6.5 band in ielts.now I want to study in canada.which course is best for me. Plz guide me
17th February 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for Arts stream student in Canada for better future? pls dont give me advice that first I clear ielts.

20th February 2017, 02:48 PM
E. Srikanth

Am studying BSc(BZC) final year.. Sir wich course join pg in osmania university.. how get good job, bright future. . Sir please help me
26th July 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

My daughter have passed her 2 class in arts stream with 87 % marks and her major subjects was public administration , English elective and minors were general english and punjabi so please give me a well suited advice to select a course in Canada for a better future there
12th August 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 2 with 80% and major subjects was history ,English elective,sociology general english and punjabi, so please give me a well suited advice to select a course in Canada for a better future there
18th August 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th standard with 83% marks in Humanities,,having Maths and Economics as main subjects. What kind of course should i opt for in order to get a better future in Canada ??
2nd September 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th and i had arts stream with subjects such as English,Punjabi,Elective Punjabi,Economics,Political Science,Computer Science and Math as my additional subject. So just let me know about the courses available related to the above subjects.
22nd November 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation in the domain of arts(MA punjabi) and got 6.5 bands in fields. Which course I can peruse in canada
28th April 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 exam secured 90% marks with English compulsory English elective economics physical education and Punjabi now I wants study in Canada what courses are better for me
6th May 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am jashandeep singh from punjab. I have done my 10th class. Now i am confused to choose a good stream in 1 . I have no interest in science and non medical. i want to go canada after 2. can anyone help me to choose the right stream.
29th September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 2 in arts stream with 64% marks.My subjects are general English,general punjabi, elective punjabi, physical education,political science. 46marks out of 100 in elective punjabi.
Which course I can take in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?