26th June 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad after 12th from Open school society, Telangana?

I completed my 12th from open school society telangana and i want study in abroad.what can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  2. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  3. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  4. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  6. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  7. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  11. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  14. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  15. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  16. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  17. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
  18. Should I study to be a Magistrate or go Abroad for studies after High school?
28th June 2015, 08:21 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: How to study in abroad after 12th from Open school society, Telangana?

You can study in abroad after 12th standard from open school society, Teangana because it is recognized board.

You have to apply TOEFL exam which is stands for Test of English Foreign Language is conducted to check your English.

You have indicated US as a Choice of country.

You need to write SAT exam and get a good score of at least 1700 plus out of 2400 to get admission in to a good University.

you need to score at least 75% and above and to be eligible for scholarships, you might need over 90% plus.
22nd August 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in abroad after 12th from Open school society, Telangana?

Intermediate open school and distance lo degree same years lo cheyavacha??
7th July 2019, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done intermediate from telangana open school society and btech from aicte recognised college under jntuh am I eligible for masters in mech engineering in Australia Canada etc?
10th December 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Telangana Open school Society Certificate is accepted abroad for higher studies in UK
29th December 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Does Anddra pradesh open school society(APOSS) BOARD 12th certificate is eligible for doing masters in uk?
1st September 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad after 10the from open school society
29th September 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm 26 now I completed my ssc with toss now I want to go abroad n study there its possible to go there
3rd October 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I learnt that 10 2 4 pattern of education in India is only accepted for studying MS in the US. If so the open school intermediate students who complete intermediate in one sitting is eligible for persuing MS in the USA?
4th October 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bachelor's degree in italy with open intermediate?? Please answer my question
4th November 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can we go to foreign with open inter and regular degree?
15th November 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from open school can I go Canada for my further studies?
5th January 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Will uk accept open inter for higher studies
I have done my inter in telengana open school university
10th June 2021, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to abroad with my open inter certificate and regular degree
9th July 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to Canada with my telangana open school society intermediate(toss) with regular btech or degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?