22nd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

MBA/PGDM degree done from Abroad has higher value than India?

Sir,
I am preparing for GMAT and IELTS. I want to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad. I just want to know that MBA/PGDM has higher value if I study in Abroad rather than in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  2. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  3. MBA/PGDM degree done from Abroad has higher value than India?
  4. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  5. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  6. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  8. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  9. What should I do after BAMS?
  10. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India? -- [New]
  12. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  13. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  14. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  16. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  17. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2015, 08:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA/PGDM degree done from Abroad has higher value than India?

There is nothing like MBA or PGDM pursued from abroad has higher value as compared to the one pursued from India. It depends on the institute from which you are pursuing the course. While attending the job interviews, your caliber and performance during the course also comes into play. Pursuing MBA or PGDM in institutes which have a better ranking than the Indian institutes will definitely have higher value while pursuing MBA or PGDM in institutes in institutes which are below the ranking bar of Indian institutes will not have high value. Hence choose the option from institute point of view rather than country point of view.
8th July 2020, 01:16 PM
Pranali kalantre

1.If you can afford a mid level university abroad is better than a MBA from a private institutes in India.
2.Therefore an MBA degree in India requires shelling out 20-25 lakhs and 70 lakhs fees for an MBA degree abroad.So as per my knowledge India is better option for MBA.
19th April 2021, 07:10 PM
Simreet k

Other MBA Colleges in India vs Mid-level MBA Colleges Abroad

And the answer is simple – if you can afford, a mid-level university abroad is better than a MBA from a private institutes in India. Simply put, the return on investment is better. In fact, some of the universities abroad offer you much cheaper options.
20th August 2022, 11:10 AM
mariapauljoseph

Job offers after MBA abroad have much higher payouts compared to India. By enrolling in an MBA abroad, you will also learn about different languages and experiences of students. According to the teaching method, India focuses on the theoretical aspect. In abroad, it focuses on the theoretical aspect along with practical training and exposure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?