20th January 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for interior designing studies abroad after completion of 10th and diploma with 56 percent marks?

Am I eligible to apply for interior designing studies abroad after completion of 10th and diploma with 56 percent marks? Can you please let me know the complete details of the same? It would be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it?
  3. Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?
  4. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  5. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  7. Top colleges in abroad for higher studies after Interior Designing?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams?
  9. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  10. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks? -- [New]
  11. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  12. Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?
  13. Which courses can be done after 2 years diploma in interior designing?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad having done Diploma after 6 years of passing 12th?
  15. How to do masters in interior designing from abroad after diploma in interiors in India?
  16. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  17. Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?
  18. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?
22nd January 2018, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for interior designing studies abroad after completion of 10th and diploma with 56 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for interior designing studies abroad after completion of 10th and diploma with 56 percent marks? Can you please let me know the complete details of the same? It would be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an interior design course after completion of 10th and diploma courses. You can study various Diploma or Certificate courses in Interior Designing in abroad colleges. You have to clear the English language test like IELTS or TOEFL for studies in abroad universities. Admission to the abroad colleges can be done on the basis of your academic score and IELTS or TOEFL scores. You can apply for the admission directly online or through educational consultants available for the purpose of admission and Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?