6th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?

Hi Sir, I am interested to do BF in International Finance from Geneva Business School of Madrid. I would like to know that which entrance exam is there to get admission for this course in this Business School?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Documents required to get BF(International Finance) admission in Geneva Business School, Madrid? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance admission in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  8. Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  12. Date and syllabus for taking admission in Ph.D(Regular) in management from Reputed Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  15. List of some good colleges which I can get after scoring 55 percentile in MAT in AP, Karnataka, Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  18. Entrance exam to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2018, 03:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BF(International Finance) in Geneva Business School, Madrid?

Admission Process:

Candidates need to fill the online application form by clicking the link (http://gbsge.com/applyonline/index.php) and upload the below mentioned documents.
@Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
@ One passport photo.
@Photocopy of valid passport/national identity card or permit.
@ Resume/CV.
@ Introduction letter giving reasons for wishing to study on the desired program at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
@ A 400-600 word essay. (Please refer to the application form for details).
@ Reference letters. Minimum of 1 reference letter, maximum 2.
@ 150 Euro payment for the Application Fee.

The authority of Geneva Business School will verify the details and documents. Then, if found correct and valid, applicants will get a call or email regarding the interview venue and date.
***Candidates will be selected for the course based on the performance of the interview.

>>> Now, as you have wanted to know about the entrance tests, I want to let you know that there is no entrance tests conducted by Geneva Business School to give admission in BF International Finance course. You have to follow the above admission process to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?