10th December 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Forensics or DNA fingerprinting from Canada after comlpetion of B.Sc in India?

I am doing B.Sc microbiology from India. I want to continue with forensics or DNA fingerprinting from Canada. Is it possible? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please give me the information soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do forensics or DNA finger printing from Canada after B.Sc in Microbiology from India?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do PG or any other course in DNA Fingerprinting?
  3. How can I apply for project training in DNA fingerprinting?
  4. How can I apply for project training in DNA fingerprinting? I am a student of BSc Biotech 3rd year
  5. Am I eligible for masters of neuroscience in Canada? I am a dental graduate from India
  6. How to do masters in UK in Forensics and Cyber Crime Analysis after completing B.Tech in IT?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  8. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?
  9. Available training programmes for second year Biotechnology students
  10. Topics for biology projects of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  12. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  13. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Which course to choose for doing masters in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Microbiology?
  16. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  17. What are the steps towards joining Forensics?
  18. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?