13th March 2023, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any time to do other part time job for earning money?

Dear expert. I want to do PhD chemistry in abroad. Do I have any time to do other part time job for earning money.. Is it possible to balance both?

13th March 2023, 03:54 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Do I have any time to do other part time job for earning money?

Pursuing a PhD in chemistry in abroad can be an intense and demanding experience that requires a significant amount of time and effort. It is important to focus on your research work, attend seminars, workshops, and conferences, and meet with your supervisor regularly.

While some universities may allow PhD students to work part-time, it is generally not recommended to take on additional work during your PhD program as it can affect your research progress and academic performance. PhD students usually receive a stipend, scholarship or grant that can cover living expenses during their studies.

It is important to plan your finances carefully before embarking on your PhD journey and to explore options for funding and scholarships to cover any additional expenses. However, if you do decide to work part-time, it is important to ensure that it does not interfere with your academic commitments and progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?