13th March 2023, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Getting admission in 11 grade if completed 10th from abroad?

Hi! I completed my 9th grade from India and I'm about to complete my 10th grade from abroad...Will I be able to cover up the syllabus. What are the documents required to get admission in 11th grade in India.

Please answer it's urgent!!!!

13th March 2023, 04:44 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Getting admission in 11 grade if completed 10th from abroad?

Hi! It depends on which board you want to join in India. If you want to join CBSE schools, you need to pass your 10th from a recognized board in India and have a minimum score for your desired stream1. You also need to complete a regular course of study for class 11th. If you want to study in the UK after 10th or 11th, you need an average grade of 65% or above and an IELTS score of 5.5 or above. The documents required may vary depending on the school and country you are applying to, but generally you will need your transcripts, certificates, passport, visa and proof of funds.

Suppose if you want to join CBSE, then you will need to pass your 10th from a recognized board in India and have a minimum score for your desired stream. You will also need to complete a regular course of study for class 11th. You can check the CBSE website for more details on the admission process and the documents required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?