13th March 2023, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is I am eligible for visa for studying in Australia I have completed my 12th from hbse board?

Is I am eligible for visa for studying in Australia I have completed my 12th from hbse board?

13th March 2023, 03:26 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is I am eligible for visa for studying in Australia I have completed my 12th from hbse board?

For an Australian study visa, you must have a minimum IELTS band score. For an undergraduate program, an applicant for an Australian study visa must have an overall IELTS score of at least 6.0 and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four required bands.
13th March 2023, 04:21 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Is I am eligible for visa for studying in Australia I have completed my 12th from hbse board?

To study in Australia as an international student, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria. The fact that you completed your 12th from the HBSE board is not a factor in determining your eligibility. Here are the general eligibility requirements for studying in Australia:
  • Enrollment in a registered course: You must be enrolled in a registered course of study in Australia.
  • Financial ability: You must have sufficient funds to cover your course fees, living expenses, and travel costs for the duration of your stay in Australia.
  • Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement: You must satisfy the GTE requirement, which assesses whether you are a genuine applicant who intends to stay in Australia temporarily to study, and who will leave Australia at the end of your studies.
  • English language proficiency: You will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency. This can be done by taking an English language test such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.
  • Health and character requirements: You must meet the health and character requirements set by the Australian government.

Based on your question, it is not clear whether you meet all of these requirements. However, if you have completed the necessary steps and meet the requirements listed above, you may be eligible for an Australian student visa. It is recommended that you consult with a qualified migration agent or the Australian government's Department of Home Affairs for further information and guidance.
14th March 2023, 02:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You need a minimum IELTS band score to be eligible for an Australian study visa. A candidate for an Australian study visa who wishes to enroll in an undergraduate course needs to*have an overall IELTS score of at least 6.0 bands and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four required bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?