12th March 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MBA of University Of Chicago?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MBA from University Of Chicago? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

20th March 2019, 10:23 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Job opportunities through MBA of University Of Chicago?

Career Services at Chicago Booth will support you in your job search.

Career Services has a strong team of professionals, ready to provide you with coaching, career management tools and programming, and career resources to help you refine your career goals and navigate the recruiting process.

98.4% RECEIVED JOB OFFERS WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF GRADUATION
22nd March 2019, 01:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MBA of University Of Chicago?

University Of Chicago offering 2 MBA programs that is Evening MBA and Executive MBA.
Now a days demand of MBA holder is very much high around the globe. As you know that having MBA degree is the most beneficial thing so you can avail numbers of jobs with higher salary packages. You can work in the industries, corporate offices, colleges & schools and MNC’s. There are a sufficient number of job in India as well as in abroad.

You can work as a Operations Manager, Marketing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Executive Officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?