6th May 2021, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study MS in Abroad for a BE Electrical candidate who has studied Diploma Engineering before?

Hello friends, I have completed my Diploma Engineering around 5 years ago and I am currently doing my BTech with Electrical Engineering in a reputed college. I actually took a Diploma Engineering course instead of Higher Secondary. So, is there any difficulty while applying for an MS program in Abroad?

7th May 2021, 10:02 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study MS in Abroad for a BE Electrical candidate who has studied Diploma Engineering before?

There is no difficulty to study MS in Abroad for a BE Electrical candidate who has studied Diploma Engineering before.

You must have completed Diploma with minimum 60% marks.

You must also have student visa.

You can get admission through IELTS score.

You must have good at English language and Communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?