7th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that CMJ university has got accrediation from Technical Education Council?

Is it true that CMJ university has got accrediation from Technical Education Council?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance from AICTE approved college after passing diploma?
  2. Is KSOU approved by AICTE?
  3. Is B.Ed course in CMJ university approved by UGC and National Council of Teachers Education?
  4. Is the B.Tech degree offered by KSOU approved under all government norms?
  5. What is difference between Masters from KSOU Mysore and Masters from other institutions?
  6. Is Aura management institute situated at Rajkot AICTE approved?
  7. Difference between AICTE and UGC?
  8. Distance engineering diploma course in Delhi is approved by AICTE?
  9. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  10. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  11. If i do BAMS in distance will I get equivalent certificate as regular BAMS degree?
  12. Universities providing Ph.D in English without entrance exam through part time?
  13. Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?
  14. Is Manav Bharti recognized by UGC/AICTE of Himachal Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is diploma in mechanical engineering course AICTE approved
  16. Is KSOU in case of bachelor of arts approved by UGC, AICTE?
  17. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  18. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
8th September 2015, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that CMJ university has got accrediation from Technical Education Council?

No, its not true that CMJ University has got accreditation from the Technical Council of Education which is AICTE. It is only recognized by UGC and the proof is attached.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?