13th March 2023, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Will that year gap between 10 to 12 effect my studies for masters?

I have passed my 10 th class in August 2012. After that i joined my 11 in 2016 and passed 12 in 2017. Now I have completed my Btech in 2021 and i am trying to study masters abroad. Will that year gap between 10 to 12 effect my studies for masters?

13th March 2023, 03:50 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Will that year gap between 10 to 12 effect my studies for masters?

The year gap between 10th and 12th may not affect your studies for masters abroad if you can justify the gap. However, it also depends on your age, academic performance, work experience and other factors that the universities may consider. A gap after graduation may not affect your chances of admission if you participated in an internship or any sort of professional activity related to your field of study. You can check the specific requirements of the universities you are applying to for more details.

Here are some brief comparisons of studying masters in USA, UK and Canada:

Duration: Masters in USA and Canada usually take 1.5 to 2 years to complete, while masters in UK can take as little as 9 to 12 months.

Cost: Masters in USA can cost anywhere from US$20000 to US$60000 per year depending on the university and program. Masters in UK can cost around US$20000 per year on average1. Masters in Canada can cost between US$7500 and US$26000 per year depending on the university and program.

Eligibility: Masters in USA require a 4-year bachelor’s degree, a high GPA, GRE/GMAT scores, and IELTS or TOEFL scores. Masters in UK require a 3-year bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grades, and IELTS or TOEFL scores. Masters in Canada require a 4-year bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent grades, and IELTS or TOEFL scores.

Opportunities: Masters in USA offer more flexibility and diversity of courses, as well as access to world-class research facilities and faculty. They also offer better job prospects and higher salaries after graduation. Masters in UK offer shorter duration and lower cost of study, as well as exposure to rich cultural heritage and history. They also offer post-study work visa for up to two years after graduation. Masters in Canada offer affordable quality education with multicultural diversity and natural beauty. They also offer post-study work visa for up to three years after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?