GADVASU Recruitment 2013 – Sr. Research Fellow Posts
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University has invited application for the Senior Research Fellow Posts. This is a temporary post. There is one vacancy. The applications need to be sent by 11th November 2013. The interview is scheduled for 12th November 2013. Candidates with M.Sc/MVSc. qualification in areas like Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Animal Nutrition can apply Sr. Research Fellow Post.
Academic requirement for Sr. Research Fellow Post
The academic qualifications required for the Sr. Research Fellow Posts are as follows:
- M.Sc/ MVSc. qualification in either Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Animal Nutrition is a must
- The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam (6.00/10.00 basis or 3.4/4.0 OGPA)
- The candidate should have studied Punjabi as a language up to 10th standard or equivalent
- Candidates who satisfy the mentioned conditions need apply.
Other requirements for Sr. Research Fellow Post
The candidate should have prior work experience in the area specialised in post graduation. The number of years of experience required is not mentioned. Selection will be based on the interview scheduled on 12th December 2013. The interview shall be commencing at 11 am.
Age requirement for Sr. Research Fellow Post
The age limit for women candidates is 40 years and for men the age limit set is 35 years. The age as on 12th November 2013 will be considered. Candidates who are unable to satisfy these conditions will be disqualified.
Nature of the job for Sr. Research Fellow Post
The recruitment will be on temporary basis. There is no mention regarding whether the tenure of the post is extendable.
Expected Salary for Sr. Research Fellow Post
For the first two years the candidate will draw a salary of Rs. 18000p.m. In addition to this they will receive HRA of 20% on the basic. During the third year the salary will be Rs. 19000p.m. For the third year the HRA drawn will be 20% on the new basic salary.
How to Apply for Sr. Research Fellow Posts in GADVASU?
Candidates will need to draw a demand draft of Rs. 100 in favour of Comptroller, GADVASU, Ludhiana.
Besides the filled application form the candidates should send across the following documents
- The candidate should attach their bio-data which will include their qualification details, work experience.
- Attested copies of documents to prove qualification
- Recent passport size photos
These documents need to be sent to Director, Department of Animal Nutrition, GADVASU, Ludhiana, Punjab office by 11th November 2013. Candidates will need to carry the original documents for verification at the time of the interview.
- Stock Assistant, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Junior Research Fellow, Project Engineer, Canter for Development of Advance Computing
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Assistant Scientist - Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, National Physical Laboratory
- Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Advanced Studies
- Software Developer, Web Designer, Canter for Development of Advance Computing
- Junior Research Fellow, Scientist B, IPIRTI Bangalore
- M.Sc Neuro Science - Opportunities and Remuneration
- Pay scale for Junior Research Fellow in Government Jobs
- Contract Engineer, Research Fellow, Centre for Development of Advance Computing
- Research Associates, Junior Research Fellow, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology
- Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistants, Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding
- Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Navsari Agricultural University
- Junior Research Fellow, Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre
- Research Fellow - Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)