GATE (Electrical Engineering) Books
Graduate aptitude test in engineering exam is one of the excellent opportunities for the engineers to give a new direction to the life. This is one of the toughest exams in comparison of the other. Many books are available in the market but only few of them boost up the confidence of the student. These books not only prepare a platform for the preparation but also hike the confidence level of the student, which is a key to the success.
If the students wish to prepare themselves for GATE exam without going for any coaching classes they can use these book. As it knows to all of you, the success in any field depends on dedicated practice and good efforts to achieve the desired results particularly when it comes to education needs of regular practice. Along with the books students should also go through the previous year questions, this gives an idea of asking questions. Anyone who is intent to crack the GATE exam needs of an excellent collection of books and a positive approach for the sums. Day by day question pattern is changing so they should pay attention towards it.
Here there is a list of books, which students should follow from the beginning to the end.
1. The performance a design of alternating current machine
2. Electrical engineering [GATE solved paper]
3. Integral electronics: Analog and digital circuit and system
4. Microelectronic Circuit
5. Electronic devices and circuits
6. Op-Amps and linear integrated circuits
7. Physics of semiconductor devices
8. Communication system 4th addition
9. Communication system
10. Modern digital and analog communication system
11. Electric machine
12. Engineering circuit analysis
These books come with a comprehensive review of all the material on the exam and test taking strategies to help maximize their score so that they can achieve their goal. Repeated practice of these books helps them to write the saga of the success.
- GATE Electrical Engineering Papers
- Admission Procedure and Fee structure for M.E/M.Tech Electrical Engineering in Pune
- What to do after B.E Electrical?
- How to Prepare for GATE Exam?
- Reference Books for GATE (EEE)
- GATE Papers
- Reference books for GATE (Instrumentation Engineering)
- JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2nd Year Pulse and Digital Circuits Papers
- GATE Mining Engineering Papers
- M.Tech Courses in BHU and Admission Procedure
- GATE Civil Engineering Papers
- GATE Mechanical Engineering Papers
- Reference Books for NTPC Graduate Trainee Exam (Electrical Engineering)
- Engineer Trainee Recruitment in BHEL
- GATE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Papers