How to prepare for Defense Entrance Exams?
The candidates willing to pursue their career in defense can attend the entrance examination organized by Union Public Service Commission. The candidates need to work hard to tackle these examinations as these are considered to be the most difficult exams conducted by UPSC.
List of Defense Entrance Exams in India
- Indian Navy Sailors Matric Entry Recruitment Exam
- Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentices Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers Nursing Assistant’s M.E.R. Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers General Duty (NER) Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerks Exam
- Indian Army Soldiers (Technical) M.E.R. Exam
- I.N.A Exam - Indian Navy Artificer Apprentices Exam
- I.A.F.Exam - IAF Airman Non-Tech Trades Exam
- I.A.F. Exam - I.A.F. Airman (Education Instructors Trade) Exam
General guidelines for preparing for Defense Entrance Exams Pattern
The candidates planning to attend the examination need to be well focused on the examination and need to face the examination with confidence. Preparation of the candidate will determine the success of the candidate.
Entrance Exam Pattern
The Defense Entrance Exam is objective in type and the candidates need to decide the best answer from the options available. There will be questions normally from the following areas.
- General Knowledge
The candidate’s need to be prepared well in advance as the defense entrance exam is one of the toughest examination of its kind. The candidates after qualifying the examination also need to qualify the GD, medical examination and entrance test.
Set up a full proof study Plan
The candidates should plan well in advance before the examination. They need to study according to the plan which helps them handle the examination with ease. The candidate should calculate the number of days for the examination and divide the time accordingly so that they will be able to finish the portions within time and will also get enough time for revision. They can also choose their comfort zone for studies. Combine studies also proved to be the best way to tackle these examinations. The candidate should make sure that the time they spend for studies is effectively utilized with full dedication. They can also approach coaching centers which helps, guide and assist them in their studies.
Ladders in preparing for the Exam
The candidates who are determined, confident and hardworking can qualify the entrance test with ease. The most important thing is that they should prepare the examination according to the plan and make sure that they utilize their time to maximum. The candidates can revise the entire topics three or four times which increase their self confidence. They should identify those areas which need more concentration and work accordingly so that they will be confident enough to answer even the difficult portions.
- Government jobs after B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering
- Government Jobs after Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)
- Metallurgical courses as a significant need for the defense sector of any nation
- Government jobs after B.Sc Nursing
- National Defense Academy And Naval Academy Exam (I), Mathematics Papers
- Government jobs after M.Sc in Information Technology
- Government Jobs after M.Sc in Biology
- Government jobs after M.A in Economics
- Government jobs after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Government jobs after B.Tech (ECE)
- List of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Entrance Exams
- National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (II), General Ability Test Papers
- How to Prepare For Tourism Management Entrance Exam?
- Government jobs after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation
- National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (II), Mathematics Papers