L’Oréal India Scholarship for Women Students in Science 2013
The L’Oréal India Scholarship is granted for 30 women students who intents to pursue a career in the field of science. They must be pursuing courses in fields like medical, engineering, or biotechnology. Selection of suitable candidates is made through an interview, conducted by a jury consisting of a L’Oréal representative and other imminent members of the scientific/academic communities. Each of the selected student will be granted with a value of Rs. 250,000/-.
Overview of L’Oréal India Scholarship for Women Students in Science 2013
L’Oréal India Scholarship for Young Women is open for candidates who intents to pursue a career in the field of science. They must be studying courses in fields of medical, engineering, or biotechnology. The scholarship will be given for 30 women students and each one is granted with a value of Rs. 250,000/-. This value will cover the admission/tuition fees of the candidate and will be granted over a maximum period of 4 years. But this will continue, only if the candidate is scoring first class marks every year. The fee amount is usually paid directly to the institution, where the candidate is pursuing the course. For this, the candidate must submit the proof of admission in original (on the Institution’s letterhead) to L’Oréal India.
Eligibility Criteria for L’Oréal India Scholarship for Women Students in Science 2013
Candidates who have completed 12th class studies are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This qualification must be obtained (during the academic year ending 2013) from any of the states of Maharashtra, Bangalore, Delhi or NCR.
Selection Procedure for L’Oréal India Scholarship for Women Students in Science 2013
Selection of suitable candidates (for granting scholarship) is made through an interview, conducted by a jury consisting of an L’Oréal representative and other imminent members of the scientific/academic communities. Interview is usually conducted in cities of Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore.
Application Procedure for L’Oréal India Scholarship for Women Students in Science2013
Application form can be downloaded from the website of L’Oréal India. It must be filled in with correct details and must be submitted along with the following documents.
- Attested copy of age proof
- Proof of parents income/salary slip
- Attested copy of 10th Class Mark Certificate
- Attested copy of 12th Class Mark Certificate
In the application form candidate must mention the reason to pursue the chosen course of study and the helpfulness of the scholarship in their studies. Three references must be provided in the application form. It must be signed by candidate’s parents.
- RECPDCL Merit Scholarship 2013-14
- Best Science Colleges in India 2013
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- Essential Details of Sophia Merit Scholarship
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- IDB Scholarship for Professional/Ph.D Studies
- MVM Government College of Arts & Science, Dindigul
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- Aligarh Muslim University Scholarship
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- CUHK Faculty of Law Master Scholarship 2009
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) Scholarship
- Test Centers for CAT-2013
- [Sholarships Updates] - Day 8