Master of museology
Master in Museology offers the candidates to gather all sorts of knowledge about the ancient history of the world. It also has career opportunities for the students pursuing this course. The candidates need to pursue for the best institute for this course. The course belongs to the world of history that can be explained by different terms as anthropology, archaeology, numismatics and epigraphy. The candidates interested in this course need to appear for an entrance exam taken by the various institutes of India. The candidates have to do this course under the guidance of well experienced faculties.
The aspiring candidates need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any of the streams like archaeology, anthropology, epigraphy and numismatics, from any recognized university of India. They also have to secure at least a total of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree. The candidates also have to show their birth certificate in order to get the age proof and also have to show domicile certificate of over ten years.
The total duration of the course is two years in full time format. Different institutes offer this course under different duration depending whether they are under taken in part time or full time form.
The candidates can go for higher researches and also go for studies from well known universities of India and outside from it. The students are placed in various levels of research organizations to do further research’s projects on which they are working.
Best Places to Pursue:
National Museum Institute of History, Conservation and Museology
- Courses in Museology in India and admission procedure
- Museology course as a tool for preserving the historical essences
- NET Museology & Conservation (Paper II) Papers
- NET Museology & Conservation (Paper III) Papers
- Difference between M.A in Museology and M.Sc in Museology
- Jobs after M.A in Museology
- List of History Entrance Exams
- Bachelor of museology and its significance in preserving the legacy of the past
- Bachelor in Museology
- List of Courses in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak
- Courses in Archaeology
- Career As Historians And Archeologists
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Anthropology
- Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma Courses in Osmania University
- MANUU 2011