MBA in Banasthali University — Admission Procedure and Fee Structure
Women candidates having completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to join MBA in Banasthali University. Admission process to this course is done via written test and interview. Topics such as Language Comprehension, Data Analysis, Critical Reasoning, and General Awareness are covered under the written test. Regular Fee for pursuing MBA degree is Rs. 68,000/- per annum.
Admission Procedure for MBA in Banasthali University
Only women candidates are allowed to join any of the courses in Banasthali University. All female candidates with required eligibility can join to their interested course irrespective of race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
Graduation in any subject is the minimum qualification prescribed for MBA degree. This qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission process to this course includes a written test and interview. Certain candidates are given preference during admission. They should have represented the University at national/state level in any of the sports items. Other categories of students who can expect weightage during admission are as follows.
- Candidate whose parent(s) has worked or is working in Banasthali
- Candidate whose mother or sister has studied or still studying in Banasthali
- Ex-students of Banasthali having studied regular course
- Passed qualifying examination from Banasthali
- Represented National Youth Festival
- Represented Regional Youth Festival
- With ‘C’ certificate in NCC/Banasthali Seva Dal
The written test for admission comprises of objective model questions with four or five options. Duration of the written test is 3 hours. Questions are asked from the following topics.
- Language Comprehension (English & Hindi) — Section A
- Mathematical Skills — Section B
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency — Section C
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning — Section D
- General Awareness on Current Affairs — Section E
There will be 40 questions from each of these sections. Each question carries 1 mark to make a total of 200 marks.
Fee Structure for MBA in Banasthali University
Regular Fee for pursuing MBA degree is Rs. 68,000/- per annum. The development fee and security deposit amount to Rs. 20,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- respectively. Hostel and campus fee for pursuing the course is as follows.
- Campus Fee (Annual) – Rs. 8,500/-
- Electricity & Water (For 10 Months) – Rs. 15,500/-
- Mess Charges (For 10 Months) – Rs. 15,500/-
- Room Rent (For 10 Months) – Rs. 2000/-
Students using PC in hostels must pay a security deposit of Rs. 5000/-. Miscellaneous charges for enrolment, examination fee, eligibility, identity card etc is Rs. 1000/-. Fee must be deposited as Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Banasthali University’ and must be payable at any bank of Jaipur/Banasthali Vidyapith.
- MBA in Banasthali University-Admission Process and Fee Structure
- How to fill Banasthali Vidyapeeth B.Tech Entrance Exam Form?
- List of Colleges in Banasthali University
- Banasthali University 2011
- Professor, Associate Professor, Banasthali Vidyapith
- Fee Structure for M.Sc in Biotechnology
- Under Graduate Courses and Admission Process in Banasthali University
- Banasthali University M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance exam 2012
- Application forms for various M.Sc in Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- Fee structure of B.Sc in Aviation
- Top MCA Colleges in India
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for B.Ed in Kurukshetra University
- Admission Procedure and Fee structure for M.E/M.Tech Electrical Engineering in Pune
- List of Biological Science Entrance Exams