Mudo Tamo Memorial College, Ziro
Mudo Tamo Memorial College, shortly called as MTM College is located in the laps of a picturesque Apatani, Ziro. The institute is acting as a premier institution sponsored by the New Heritage Welfare Society located in the city of Ziro in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. The college came into existence in the year 2009 and it s a teacher education college affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University located in Arunachal Pradesh.
As mentioned earlier, Mudo Tamo Memorial College located in Ziro is a B. Ed College and the only course offered by the college is Bachelor of Education, which is a one-year course divided into two semesters. For seeking admission to the B. Ed course in MTM College, candidates must have completed their Master of Arts/Science or Bachelor of Arts/Science from a recognized university with not less than 50% of marks or equivalent qualification and relaxation of 5% of marks is applicable for OBC/ST/SC and other category candidates according to the rules of Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
Candidates can get the application form and prospectus from the college on payment of Rs.300 and duly filled in application should be submitted before the last date specified by the college each year. In the process of admission, 2% extra marks will be given to candidates with honors UG degree and 2% extra weightage will be given to candidates with PG degree. After giving due weightage to the above-two category of candidates, other candidates will be selected. Selected candidates will have to submit permission letter from competent authority for taking up the course. The intake capacity of the institution for Bachelor of Education offered by MTM College is 100 students per year.
Mudo Tamo Memorial College has a well-established library with a large number of newspapers, general books and reference books. At the time of admission, each student of the college will be offered with four reader cards so that they can get books from the library for a period of 15 days with the help of the card. The borrowed book should be returned within the stipulated time, otherwise candidates will have to pay a fine of Rs.3 per day for each day of delay in returning the book. The college also offers the facility of offering photocopy of reading materials pertaining to courses to the staff, students and faculty members on payment of reasonable price.
Mudo Tamo Memorial College,
Phone: +91 -8014517424
- Saint Claret College, Ziro
- B.Com Colleges in Chennai
- B.Sc in Dr Rajendra Prasad Memorial Degree College
- R.D. Memorial College of Physical Education, Bhopal
- Krishna Menon Memorial Govt. Women’s College, Kannur
- B.Sc Colleges in Chennai
- Murti Devi Memorial B.Ed. College, Sriganganagar
- B.Ed Colleges under Maharshi Dayanand University
- List of Top colleges in Calicut
- Staff Nurse - Tripura Medical College & Dr B.R Ambedkar Memorial Teaching hospital
- Pattom Thanu Pillai Memorial College of Education, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- List of Top Colleges in Kozhikode
- Basant Lal Memorial College of Education, Gurgaon
- Sri Jagadguru Chandrashekhara Bharathi Memorial College, Sringeri
- Bachelors in Commerce colleges in Kerala