National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
National Institute of Technology, Mizoram will start functioning temporarily at the campus of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur.MHRD has designated VNIT, Nagpur as a mentor institute for NIT, Mizoram for at least one year until NIT, Mizoram campus is constructed. Once the construction gets completed, all the students allotted seat at NIT, Mizoram will move to NIT, Mizoram campus. NIT, Mizoram is being established with the primary aim of catering the needs of the state and contribute towards the development of India.
For the construction of NIT, Mizoram campus, government has decided to give an amount of 250 crore for its infrastructure. NIT, Mizoram students will be provided with excellent facilities in the VNIT campus like well-equipped library, hostel facilities, computer centre, and health care, etc.
It is estimated that in the initial years, NIT, Mizoram will be offering undergraduate courses in three disciplines.
• Electrical and electronics engineering
• Computer science and engineering
• Electronics and communication engineering
A candidate must have cleared his 10+2 with maths, physics and chemistry from a standard board with at least 60 % marks are eligible for taking admission to undergraduate courses and students will be admitted based on their AIEEE rank. It is estimated that NIT, Mizoram will allow the intake of 30 seats in each branch in the initial years. Out of which, 50% of the seats are reserved for the students of the state and the rest 50% seats are reserved for the students across the country, admitted on the basis of merit.
The institute will be inviting large no. of esteemed organizations and provide the students with job opportunities before the completion of their graduate.
VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
NAGPUR-440 010, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
Telephone: (0712) 2222828 / 2226240 / 2236330
Fax: (0712) 2223969/2223230
Email: [email protected]
- Engineering Colleges in Mizoram
- MCA Colleges in Mizoram
- MBA Colleges in Mizoram
- Entry Grade of Civil Judge - Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Professor - Mizoram University
- Mizoram Law College, Aizawl
- Associate Professor - Mizoram University
- Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for MBA in Mizoram University
- Teaching Posts - National Institute of Technology (NIT), Mizoram
- Professor, Associate Professor, Mizoram University
- Lower Division Clerk - Mizoram University
- Government Colleges in Aizawl, Mizoram
- Government Colleges in Lunglei District, Mizoram
- Government Colleges in Lawngtlai District, Mizoram
- School of Nursing Christian Hospital Serkawn, Lunglei (Mizoram)