NMAT (Business Management) 2014 – Eligibility and Test Structure
NMIMS has issued notification for MBA & PGDM programmes (full time) for the academic year commencing from June 2014. Final selection of eligible candidates is made on the basis of academic marks obtained, professional experience, NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) score, Group Discussion, and personal interview. Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks can participate in NMAT. Questions on language skills, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning are asked for the test.
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT (Business Management) 2014
Bachelor degree (full time) from a UGC recognized University is the minimum qualification required. This qualification should be obtained in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks. The required percentage of marks should be secured in first attempt itself. Degree holders having obtained the qualification through distance learning or correspondence are not eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are slightly different for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management. Engineering graduates in Biotechnology and Biomedical engineering are eligible to apply. Students with any of the following educational qualifications are also eligible.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Sociology
MBBS graduates and M.Sc holders in Biotechnology can participate in the selection process. Any of the required qualifications must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Those who have obtained the required qualification through distance learning or correspondence are not eligible to apply. Candidates with more than two years of work experience in pharmaceutical companies will be given preference.
Test Structure for NMAT (Business Management) 2014
NMAT (Business Management) comprises of objective model questions only. A total of 120 questions are asked for the test from the following topics.
- Language Skills – 32 questions
- Quantitative Skills– 48 questions
- Logical Reasoning– 40 questions
Total time given for answering the test is 2 hours. Language skill section must be completed in duration of 22 minutes. Quantitative skills and logical reasoning sections must be completed in time limits of 60 minutes and 38 minutes respectively. Candidates must qualify in each of the individual sections to qualify the test.
Those who qualify the written test are short listed for case discussion & personal interview. Final selection of eligible candidates is made on the basis of academic marks obtained, professional experience, NMAT score, Group Discussion, and personal interview. Merit based selection process is made as per the decision of NMIMS.
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) Papers
- NMAT for MBA- Exam Pattern and Registration Process
- NMAT coaching institutes
- Cut-Offs of NMAT for Previous Years
- Details on MBA course offered by UPES
- Eligibility for MBA courses in NMIMS
- NMAT-MBA 20011-2012
- How to Prepare for the National Management Aptitude Test?
- H.C. Verma Solutions for Physics
- NMAT- Eligibility, Test Structure and Application Process
- IIMK Executive Post Graduate Programme (Part Time)
- Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing by IIMC, IITK & IITM
- Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure for UPES B.Tech/ B.Des course
- NMAT(T) 2012
- Admission to B.Tech course in NIIT University