Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Medical College at Rajkot came into existence in the year 1995 on the month of June and the college acts as the fastest growing medical colleges in the state of Gujarat. The college is functioning with the target of offering sub-specialty education in 15 branches of medicine and surgery. Medical related courses are offered by the college with affiliation from the Saurashtra University located at Rajkot.
Following are the courses offered by the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Medical College:
• Degree in
o Forensic medicine
o Community Medicine
o General Medicine
o TB & Chest
o General Surgery
o Obst. & Gyn.
• Diploma in
o Obs. & Gyn.
For admission to the MBBS course, candidates must have completed their higher secondary in science stream of education and admission to this course is done based on merit secured by candidates in entrance examination. Minimum percentage of marks required in the qualifying examination for general category candidates is 55% and for reserved category candidates is 40%. For admission to the PG degree and diploma courses, candidates must have completed their MBBS course from an institution recognized by the MCI.
Library at Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Medical College:
Library premises of the college is divided into two parts namely library reading room and central library. The central library is located in the 4th floor of the Medical College Building and it has a sitting capacity of 85 students at a time. There are separate reading rooms for UG students, PG students and staff members working for the institution.
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Medical College,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Rajkot - 360001
Ph. No. : +91 281 2449034,2458323
- Government Colleges in Rajkot, Gujarat
- M.B.B.S Colleges in Gujarat and Admission Process
- Government Colleges for M.S. Anatomy in India
- MBBS Colleges in Gujarat
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Jamnagar
- MBBS Colleges in Raipur
- Colleges accepting NEET (BDS) score in West India
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Child Health
- Government Colleges for M.S. General Surgery
- Government College for Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Psychological Medicine
- K.K. Sheth Physiotherapy College, Rajkot
- Government College for Diploma in Orthopaedics