Pay scale for Executive Director in Government Jobs
Executive Director is a term, which is sometimes applicable to the managing director or a Chief Executive Officer of a corporation, company or organization. Even some organizations name this position as executive secretary. The important role of an executive director is to implement, develop and design strategic plans for the organization in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner. Many government organizations and private organizations in India recruit candidates for the position of executive director.
Pay scale for the position of Executive Director in Government organizations is Rs. 37400-67000 and their grade pay might differ from one government organization to another. However, candidate appointed for this position will get a minimum grade pay of Rs. 8000.
Recent job notification for the position of Executive Director in Government Jobs:
Recently the following government organizations recruited candidates for the position of Executive Director:
• Uttarkhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
• Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
• National Fisheries Development Board
• Cement Corporation of India
• National Textile Corporation
• REPCO Bank
• Bharat Dynamics Limited
What are the educational and other qualifications required to apply for the position of Executive Director in Government Jobs?
Normally, candidates are appointed for the position of Executive Director in government organizations for different departments like civil, Human Resource management, marketing, projects, administration & personnel, etc… Therefore, the educational qualification required for the position of Executive Director depends on the nature of department for which they apply. For instance, when Executive Directors are appointed for the Civil Department, organizations require that candidates must be B.E/B. Tech holders in civil engineering.
Should I possess any experience to apply for the position of Executive Director?
Yes, almost all the government organizations require that candidates must have some years of working experience in an immediate lower grade position. Even some organizations require that candidates who have already worked in some government organizations in an immediate lower grade pay scale should only apply for the position of Executive Director since this is a position that is going to handle a lot of responsibilities.
Age requirement for the position of Executive Director:
Most of the organizations require that candidates must be between the age group of 45 to 55 years to be able to apply for the position of Exective Director.
What are the skills required for the position of Executive Director?
A candidate to get appointment in the position of Executive Director should possess the following skills:
• Coordinating resources/activities
• Basics in leadership and management
- Executive Director, Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
- Pay scale for Executive Engineer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Junior Executive in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Assistant Executive Engineer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Assistant Director in Government Jobs
- Government Jobs in Water Sector
- Jobs in Advertising Sector
- Executive Trainee, GAIL India Limited
- Pay scale for Deputy Director in Government Jobs
- Jobs in Public Relations sector
- Executive Director, Senior Executive, National Fisheries Development Board
- Jobs in Marketing Sector
- Various Jobs - Narmada Control Society (NCA), Indore
- Jobs in Call Center
- Jobs after M.Sc Environmental Science