Pay scale for Junior Executive in Government Jobs
The job of a junior executive differs according to the department for which he/she is appointed. Normally, the basic function of this position is to assist the senior executive of that particular department of the organization. When it comes to government jobs in India, Junior Executive are brought under the pay brand of Rs.9300-34800.
Nevertheless, some government organizations pay junior executives on consolidated monthly pay basis. Since there is difference in the pay scale, the salary announced for this position by government organizations that recently called for applications from eligible candidates for this position are given below:
Recent job notification:
• Junior Executive – Technical – Air India Air Transport Services Limited – Consolidated pay of Rs.22000 per month
• Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts) – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Consolidated salary of Rs. 20600-46500 per month
• Junior Executive (ATC) – Airport Authority of India - Consolidated salary of Rs. 16400-40500
• Junior Executive (Finance) – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited - Rs.9300-34800 plus GP of Rs.4700
From the aforesaid job notifications, it is clear that junior executive are paid based on the department for which they are selected.
While some government organizations prescribe that, candidates should not be more than 27 years of age to apply for the position of Junior Executive, some organizations prescribe the upper age limit as 32 years. Therefore, the maximum age limit required for this position would not be around 30 years.
Selection of candidates for the position of junior executives is done in different ways by different government organizations. Some organizations recruit candidates based on their performance in the written test, while some organizations follow interview as a criteria for selection of candidates for this position.
As junior executive are appointed for different departments, the educational qualification requirement for this position also differs on the basis of the department. For instance, when Air India Air Transport Services Limited called for applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Executive – Technical, it required that candidates must be degree holders in any fields of engineering like electronics, mechanical, electrical, automobile, production and industrial engineering with not less than 55% of aggregate marks.
Skills required to succeed in the position of junior executive:
To become a successful junior executive, a candidate should be professional, organized and motivated and should be able to clearly follow the instructions given by the senior executive in such a way that he/she can successfully complete the task assigned.
- Pay scale for Executive Director in Government Jobs
- Hospital Executives - Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)
- Government Jobs in Water Sector
- Junior Executive, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Career avenues after B.Tech in Production Engineering
- Professor, Technical Executive, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
- Pay scale for Junior Clerk in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Executive Engineer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Assistant Executive Engineer in Government Jobs
- Junior Veterinary Officer, Assistant Manager, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- Junior Executive Engineer (Male), The Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Manager, Junior Executive, Airport Authority of India
- Pay scale for Junior Assistant in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Junior Research Fellow in Government Jobs
- Assistant Professor, Junior Executive, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences