Pay scale for Officer JMG Scale - I in Government Jobs
JMG Scale I stand for Junior Management Grade Scale I and in India candidates are appointed for this position mostly by banks. Pay scale for the position of JMG Scale – I officer in public sector banks in India is Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
Explanation to the pay scale:
The above-mentioned, Pay scale for the position of JGM Scale – I Officer should be read as follows: The basic pay for the position is Rs.14500 with a hike of Rs.600 in the basic pay for up to seven years of experience, after seven years, the increment would be Rs.700 per year for two years and after that, the hike would be Rs.800 for the next seven years. The basic pay would stop at Rs.25700 maximum. In short, Rs.14500-600/7 indicates that Rs.14500 is the basic pay 600 is the increment and 7 indicates the number of years for which the increment will follow.
Recent job notifications:
The following banks recently called for applications from eligible candidates for the position of JMG Scale- I:
• Vananchal Gramin Bank
• Rushikulya Gramin Bank
• Baitarani Gramin Bank
• MGB Gramin Bank
• Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank
• Maharashtra Gramin Bank
• Gurgaon Gramin Bank
• Deccan Grameena Bank
• Pandyan Grama Bank
• Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
• Punjab Nation Bank
• Bank of Baroda
Almost, all Grameena Banks offer the same pay scale for the position of JMG Scale – I officer, while in the case of other banks like Bank of Baroda and Punjab Nation Bank announced consolidated pay scale for this position.
While, almost all the Gramin Bank require that candidates must be degree holders in specific disciplines like agriculture, economics, accountancy, veterinary science, animal husbandry, management, agricultural marketing & Cooperation, law, agricultural engineering, pisci culture, law, forestry, horticulture and information technology, other nationalized banks call for qualification with respect to the department for which JMG Scale – I officers are appointed.
Normally, for JMG Scale-I position, candidates are appointed in the cadre of probationary officer and they are offered confirmed position after successful completion of the probationary officer position. Therefore, fresh graduates are mostly appointed for this position and candidates must be between the age group of 18 and 28 years. Even candidates with experience in any other organizations coming under this age group can apply for the position of JMG Scale- I officer.
Selection of candidates for the position of JMG Scale I will be done based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and interview. The written test will be objective type in nature testing the general English, General knowledge, numerical ability and reasoning ability of the candidates. In addition, proficiency of candidates in the local language of the state for which applications are invited will also be tested in the written test. Candidates getting through the written test will be called for, to attend the interview in front of the selection panel of the bank.
Scope of development:
JMG Scale –I position can offer a wide scope for development to the candidates and they can grow further in their job position and scale as well as they gain experience.
- Pay scale for Scale-I Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Specialist Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Law Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Junior Scientific Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for IT Officer in Government Jobs
- Various posts recruitment, NHRC
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Assistant Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Unani Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Government Jobs in Insurance Sector
- Pay scale for Research Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Finance Officer in Government Jobs
- Pay scale for Senior Officer in Government Jobs
- Scientific Officer, Station Officer, Nuclear Fuel Complex