Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) at MSU, Baroda – Essential Details
Admission of eligible candidates to Ph.D in Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda is done on the basis of an entrance test. Master’s degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks is the necessary qualification required. PET consists of questions from general aptitude, and subject related topics. Those who get through PET must qualify personality test also.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Entrance Test at MSU, Baroda
Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks is the qualification required for Ph.D programme. Those having qualified national level examinations like CSIR-NET, GATE, SET, GPAT, and ICMR are exempted from attending the entrance test.
Pattern for Ph.D Entrance Test at MSU, Baroda
Question paper of PET comprises of two parts, Part A, and Part B. Part A includes questions on General Aptitude of 35 numbers. These questions are asked in objective model and each question carries 2 marks.
Part B includes questions related to the particular discipline selected for pursuing Ph.D course. Total number of questions in this part is 50. Each correct answer carries 2 marks. Those who qualify both these sections will be short listed for personality interview. Candidates must qualify in each of the sections of the written test (a minimum of 50% marks in each section). Also, they must score an aggregate of 60 % marks in the written test. Personality test is conducted by the concerned faculty or institute or department. The attitude, communication skills, etc of the candidate is evaluated through this section.
Application Procedure for Ph.D Entrance Test at MSU, Baroda
Eligible candidates can look for online application process. Before starting with the application process, aspirants must pay the required application fee in the form of Demand Draft. Application fee amounts to Rs.1500/- for general/OBC category candidates and it is Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates. In the online application form, candidates must fill details such as DD number, DD date, and name of the bank from where the DD is taken. A scanned photograph must be attached along with the application form. It should not less than 100 kb and must be in JPEG format. Once the candidate submits the application successfully, an application number will be generated. It is also necessary to submit printed copy of the application form. Xerox copy of Caste Certificate (applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidate), Xerox copy of Medical Certificate, Demand Draft, etc must be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form. Applications should reach the office of the University before final date.
- Office Assistant - Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRGB)
- Clerk cum cashier, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin bank
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Clerical Cadre - Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Clerical Cadre - Bank of Baroda
- Probationary Officer, Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam Papers
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Officer, Office Assistant, Baroda Uttar Pradesh (UP) Gramin Bank
- Clerk cum Cashier, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Officer, Office Assistant, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Officers Scale (I & II) - Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRGB)
- Clerk cum Cashier (Office Assistant) - Jhabua-Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I - Bank of Baroda
- P.O,Baroda Rajasthan gramin bank
- Clerks, Bank Of Baroda