PhD in Arabic
The pursuing of doctorate degree in any language needs a lot of determination and love for the language. But it is an academic experience that the interested students are too keen to miss. The PhD in Arabic is offered in many of the universities across the globe with decent faculty and course structure but very few students are interested to enroll themselves for this course as they are unaware of its benefits and scope. This language course at such a higher level includes the details of not only the language in form of subjects such as classical and new theories of Arabic literature, comparative literature, native literature, medieval and modern literature but also subjects which provides a complete overview of the Arabic culture with subjects like aesthetics, drama and art, mythology and culture. A candidate after this course’s tenure becomes an expert in Arabic undergoing a rigorous training with number of assignments, projects and seminars.
An experienced candidate is preferable for this course and thus there is a minimum age requirement of 22 years for interested candidates. The completion of M Phil or master’s degree in related field with an average score of 55% are eligible to apply. The students who have successfully qualified NET/UGC/SLET examination are eligible for applying provided they fulfill the above mentioned criteria.
The duration of the course is three years divided into six semesters for regular candidates. The duration becomes four years for non-regular candidates consisting of eight semesters. There is also distance learning programs on the cards of few reputed universities.
The educational and media sectors act as the employment hub for the successful candidates. The pass out candidates can work with academic institutions as teachers, reader, professors or work as a media personnel in written and printed media as correspondents, reporters etc
Best Places to Pursue
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- CBSE class 10 Arabic Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Arabic (Paper II) Papers
- Colleges offering B.A and M.A in Arabic Courses in India
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher in Arabic (LPS) - Kerala Public Service Commission
- MANUU 2011
- Farook College, Kozhikode
- List of Courses in University of Gour Banga
- Vasantrao Naik Government Institute of Arts and Social Sciences, Nagpur
- Government Colleges in Malappuram District, Kerala
- List of Courses in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
- The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- Languages Exams CBSE 2010 Class X Sample Papers
- List of Courses in Aliah University
- List of Courses in English & Foreign Language University, Hyderabad
- List of Courses in Barkatullah University, Bhopal