Probationary Officer, Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BOB) was established in the year 1908 in Baroda under the Government of India. The major objective of the bank is to provide the special facilities to the local peoples. The bank has established that it is a top ranking national bank of international standards.
Candidates can apply for the posts of Probationary Officers depending on their educational qualification.
Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 30 years of age as on 1 January 2010.
Degree is required in any discipline from any recognized university for applying for the posts of Probabtionary Officer.
No. of posts: Total 1200 posts are available for the position of Probationary Officer. (Gen-600, SC-183, ST-91, OBC-326)
Pay Scale: Candidates will be given the prescribed salary of Rs.10000-18240.
Written examination is the only selection criteria set for the posts of Probationary Officer in Bank of Baroda. The written test will be held on 30 May 2010.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only at website of Bank of Baroda.
Last date for the Online application: 10 April 2010
For more information visit http://www.bankofbaroda.com
- P.O,Baroda Rajasthan gramin bank
- Pay scale for Probationary Officer in Government Jobs
- Probationary Officers (JMG-I), Bank of Baroda
- Probationary Officers, Probationary Clerks, Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda PO Papers
- Difference between Bank Probationary Officer and Bank Clerical Jobs
- Probationary Officers, State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam Papers
- Clerk cum cashier, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin bank
- Officer, Office Assistant, Baroda Uttar Pradesh (UP) Gramin Bank
- Details on ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- Probationary Officer, Fire Officer, Risk Manager (Senior Manager) & Risk manager (Assistant General Manager) - Corporation Bank
- Probationary Officers, Central Bank of India
- Officers Scale (I & II) - Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRGB)
- Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I - Bank of Baroda