Procedure to join MBA in Calicut University
Degree holders can seek admission to MBA degree in Calicut University. Bachelor’s degree must be obtained in 10 + 2 +3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission of eligible candidates is done on the basis of an entrance test called ‘CUMAT SDE’. Topics such as English Language, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning are asked for the entrance test. Interested candidates can submit online applications through the web site of Calicut University.
Eligibility Criteria to join MBA in Calicut University
Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University is the essential qualification required. Degree must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. It should be obtained in 10 + 2 +3 pattern. Result awaiting final year students can also apply. Such candidates should produce pass certificates and marks list at the time of admission. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/OEC will be given with relaxation as per University rules.
Admission Procedure for MBA in Calicut University
Admission of eligible candidates is done on the basis of an entrance test called Calicut University Management Aptitude Test (CUMAT) SDE. There will be 120 questions for the entrance test, each carrying 1 marks. Questions for the entrance test are asked from the following topics.
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Test of Reasoning
Total time given for attending the test is 2 hours. The University prepares a rank list on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Final selection of suitable candidates is done through a counseling session. Candidates must bring mark sheets, caste certificates, and other related documents while attending the counseling session. Verification of certificates, documents, etc is done during counseling session. Allotment of colleges is also done during the process.
Application Procedure for MBA in Calicut University
Applications can be submitted online through the web portal of Calicut University. After submitting online application, the print out copy of the same must be submitted to the address of the University. Entrance exam fee is Rs.1000/- for open category candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates. This can be remitted through selected branches of the State Bank of Travancore. Those residing outside Kerala have the option remit fee in the form of Demand Draft. The DD can be taken in favor of the Finance Officer, University of Calicut, and it must be payable at State Bank of Travancore. Such candidates must submit the DD along with the print out of the application form. Applications are usually invited in the month of June.
- MCA in NIT Calicut
- List of Top colleges in Calicut
- Contact Details and Address of NIT, Calicut
- Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Papers
- Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation, Seventh Semester B. Tech Exam Papers
- Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Papers
- Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Papers
- Calicut University- B. Tech in Electrical Engineering- 4th sem. Environmental Studies Papers
- Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Pulse and Digital Electronics Papers
- Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-7th Sem Information Theory and Coding Papers
- Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Sixth Semester B.Tech Papers
- Calicut University- B. Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-5th Semester- Signals and Systems Papers
- Calicut University- B. Tech in Electrical Engineering- 4th sem. Engineering Mathematics 4 papers
- Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Papers
- Eligibility Criteria of MCA