Salaries after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
The candidates after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering have a wide scope in various allied fields. The candidates can secure the job profile of a computer hardware engineer or computer software engineer in various government as well as private sector. They can also apply for numerous job openings in foreign countries such as U.K, U.S.A, Japan, Australia, etc.
Salaries after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in Government Organizations
Various governmental organizations such as BHEL, HAL, ISRO, SAIL, BEL, ECIL, ONGC, NTPC, etc are recruiting B.Tech Computer Science graduates for these posts. They can join as junior engineer in the government firms and can be promoted to higher posts such as senior engineer or chief engineer by attending various departmental tests. When comparing to the private organizations, the governmental ones are less paid but is well compensated by other allowances. In the starting stage, a B.Tech Computer Science graduate will be paid an average of Rs.15000/- to Rs.25000/- monthly salary. With experience and skill in the field, the graduate will be able to get upto Rs.80000/- per month within 2 to 3 years.
Salaries after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in Private Organizations
Apart from the governmental organizations, there are a number of private firms which provide various job openings to the B.Tech Computer Science graduates. Some of the private organisations are Hewlett-Packard India, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Wipro, HCL Technologies, Dell, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM India, Accenture, Intel, Cisco Systems India, Tech Mahindra, Patni Computer Systems, Mphasis, Satyam Computer Services, HCL Info systems, UniSolsInfosyatems, Global Software, Allianz Cornhill Information Services Private Limited, NIIT Technologies, All India Online Private Limited, Alliant Technologies Private Limited, Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd and so on. In these private sector companies the computer science engineering graduates can expect an average monthly salary of about Rs.25000/- to Rs.30000/-. With the performance in the job and experience, one can get upto Rs.125000/- monthly within 3 to 4 years.
Remuneration abroad after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
There are also various software companies abroad such as Citefa, Rexio , Haier, Indumil, Siemens, Samsung, Hitachi, Dell, Vetelca, Bravox , IBM, Avibras, Sanyo, Sony, Toshiba, Canon, LG, Alfa, Telcel, Philips, Acer, etc where a B.Tech Computer Science graduate can secure a job. The main benefit of getting a job in any of the foreign countries is that the pay scale there in those countries will be much better than that in their mother country. In the starting stage itself, they will have a monthly salary of about Rs.90000/- to Rs.125000/- . With hard work and experience it’s possible for the skilled graduates to earn upto Rs. 2 lakhs within few years.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Science B.Tech
- Salaries after B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- Career in IT industry after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Salaries after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Salaries after B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
- Salaries after M. Tech in Computer Science
- Salaries after B.Tech Civil Engineering
- Career In IT industry After B.Tech In Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Salaries after B.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology
- Salaries after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- Salaries after B.Tech in Information Technology
- Salaries after B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering
- Salaries after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Salaries after B.Tech in Food Technology
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates