Search Engine Strategist – How to become a Search Engine Strategist?
Search Engine Strategists are the experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) who analyze the websites for starting the optimization process. They review the current ranking of the website and develop new strategies to increase the traffic to that website. They make use of analytical applications to analyze the usability of the website. They are responsible for achieving the marketing goals specified by relevant clients using search engine algorithms. Thus Search Engine Strategist mostly heads the SEO research and development team of the concerned company.
Those who have completed an engineering degree or graduation in Computer Applications can work as Search Engine Strategist. Engineering graduates in Computer Science or Information Technology are usually preferred for this job. Postgraduates in Computer Application or Computer Management can also apply for the job of Search Engine Strategist. It is better to pursue any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course before applying for this job. Candidates can find several institutes which offer SEO courses.
Who are eligible to apply?
Aspirants should possess any of the qualifying degrees given below to apply for the post of Search Engine Strategist.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Computer Management (MCM)
Besides the qualifying degree, one should obtain adequate work experience in Search Engine Optimization to work as a Search Engine Strategist. Only experienced candidates are preferred for this kind of job which demands deep knowledge in Search Engine Marketing. Candidates can apply for the vacancy of Search Engine Strategist if they possess all the eligibility requirements specified in the advertisement. The concerned company will select the eligible applicants for the test and interview. Those who qualify the test and interview can join the company as Search Engine Strategist.
Key elements in the process
- Complete engineering graduation in any trade
- Complete graduation or post graduation in Computer Application/Management (optional)
- Get sufficient experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Browse through the advertisements to apply for the job
Skills required for a Search Engine Strategist
Search Engine Strategist should have the ability to suggest suitable Search Engine Optimization enhancements for a particular website. They should be able to deliver innovative ideas and creative solutions to be utilized in different projects. Good interpersonal skills are required for them to manage the SEO development team.
- Inventory Strategist - How to become an Inventory Strategist?
- Top SEO Companies in India
- Top Reputation Management Companies in India
- Railway Engine Driver – How to become a railway engine driver?
- Top Link Building Companies in India
- Top Pay Per Click Management Companies in India
- Google placement papers
- Top Social Media Optimization Companies in India
- Top Web Content Creation Companies in India
- Higher studies and career options after MBA in Media Management
- Business Developing Executive- Data Warehousing, Dot Com Infoway Pvt. Ltd.
- M.Tech in Information Technology Project Names and Ideas
- How to become a Pilot?
- Aeronautical Engineering Project Names and Ideas
- Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator, Surveyor, Steel Authority of India Limited