St. Mary’s Centenary College of Education, Visakhapatnam


St. Mary’s Centenary College of Education is a minority institution that came into existence in the year 1988. The college was established by the Catholic Archbishop of Visakhapatnam with affiliation from the Andhra University and with recognition from the National Council of Teacher Education and the Andhra Pradesh Government.

Course Details:

St. Mary’s Centenary College of Education offers Bachelor of Education course with a sanctioned intake capacity of 160 students per year. Admission of students is done according to the Government order and accordingly 80% of the total seats are reserved for Christian minority students, while the remaining 20% of the seats are filled under management quota. The college follows strict transparency in the admission process. As far as the syllabus for the course is concerned, the college follows common syllabus prepared for the whole state of Andhra Pradesh for the B. Ed course. According to this, the course includes 25 papers, which is divided into four categories namely theory examinations, practical papers, special projects and method records.

Educational facilities:

To ensure that the best practical and theoretical knowledge is offered to the future teachers, St. Mary’s Centenary College of Education is provided with different equipments like DVD player, mike system, projection microphone, educational VCD, epidiascope, video cassettes, computer printers, slide set, computers, television sets, video cassette recorder, audio speakers, audio amplifiers, slide projector and Over Head Projector.

Special features of the college:

St. Mary’s Centenary College of Education offers the best education to the students through well-qualified faculty members. Most of the faculty members of the college are PG degree holders in the field of Education and almost all are PG degree holders. With the best educational infrastructure and best-qualified teaching staff, the college is able to maintain a very good academic record every year.

Contact Details:

St. Mary’s Centenary College of Education


Visakhapatnam – 530 004

Andhra Pradesh

Phone: 0891-2559486




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section