S.V. Institute Of Management, Kadi
The full name of S.V. Institute of Management is Sarva Vidyalaya Institute of Management and the institute got its name because it is a flagship institute of Sarva Vidyalaya Kelavani Mandal located at Kadi. The institute if offering management education with accreditation from the NAAC, approved from the AICTE and with affiliation from the Gujarat Technological University located in Ahmedabad.
In the past nearly a decade of its existence, the institute has achieved all the benchmarks with respect to placements and university results thereby emerging as an institution with brisk growth. The students of the institute have achieved several ranks in extracurricular activities as well in addition to educational ranks in Gujarat Technological University.
The only course offered by the S.V. Institute of Management is MBA and the institute offers this course with the aims of offering a career development programme for budding students for enhancing their executive and strategic management skills in the organizational context. The core courses in the MBA program offered by the institute is designed for introducing students to different areas of businesses like operations management, human resources, marketing, finance, etc… Students are permitted to select an area of concentration and can focus approximately one-third of their studies in the particular specialization chosen by them.
Eligibility requirement and admission procedure:
Gujarat Technological University to which the institute is affiliated is conducting entrance examination for admission of students to the MBA Programme called as GCET in different colleges working under its affiliation. Therefore, the admission procedure and eligibility requirement for getting into the MBA programme offered by the S.V. Institute of Management are listed below:
• Candidates will have to appear for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test conducted by GTU
• For appearing to this exam, candidates must have completed their degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
• Even students in the final year of their degree course can apply to the examination, however they should have passed in the qualifying examination with required percentage of marks at the time of admission
The institute is approved to admit 120 students for the MBA course and admissions are allotted based on the centralized online admission process in accordance with the rules and regulations laid on merit basis. The institute follows merit as the only criteria for selection of candidates and there is no provision for NRI or Management quota seats.
S.V. Institute of Management believes that placement opportunities to the students are highly essential for a success of any B-school and therefore, the institute ensures placement facility to its students.
S.V. Institute Of Management,Kadi.(MBA)
Narsinhbhai Institute Of Management Studies.(Proposed name)
Sarva Vidyalaya Campus,
B/H Railway Station,
Kadi-382 715 (N.G.)
Phone: (02764) 262225,244384
- List of Colleges in Kadi Sarva Vishvavidyalaya, Gandhinagar
- B.P. College of Business Administration, Gandhinagar
- S.K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhi Nagar
- List of Courses in Kadi Sarva Vishvavidyalaya, Gandhinagar
- MCA Colleges in Gujarat
- List of Colleges in Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan:
- KB Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Gandhinagar
- List of Universities in Gujarat
- Chanchalben Mafatlal Patel College of Nursing, Gandhinagar
- GCET MBA 2012
- GCET MBA Coaching Institutes
- Colleges offering M.Sc in IT course
- List of Top Colleges in Gujarat
- List of Colleges in Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
- Hotel Management Colleges In Chandigarh