Veterinary Officer - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission actually became an independent Public Service Commission in the year 1971 on the 25th of January and prior to this, the jobs of public service commission for the state of Himachal Pradesh (i.e.) recruitment of candidates for government job positions in the state was taken care by the Union Public Service Commission.
Recruitment by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has called for applications from eligible candidates either through online or through post for the position of Veterinary Officer to work for the Department of Animal Husbandry of the state on contract basis and here are the details regarding the notification issued by the commission in this respect:
Name of the Vacancy: Veterinary Officer
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancy is 27 (backlog vacancies), which is divided among different category of candidates as follows:
• General Ex-Servicemen – 03
• SC Ex-Servicemen – 02
• ST - 03
• OBC – 16
• OBC Ex-Servicemen – 01
• OBC WFF – 01
Salary: Candidates appointed for the position of Veterinary Officer, will be paid a contractual amount of Rs.21000 per month.
Education: To apply for the position of Veterinary Officer, candidates must have completed their B.V. SC & AH degree from a recognized university according to the provisions of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984. They should also be registered with the State Veterinary Council under the Indian Veterinary Act 1984.
Desirable qualification: knowledge of dialects, manners and customs of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for employment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the state.
Age: Age requirement as on the 1st of January 2012 is not more than 45 years and upper age relaxation of five years is applicable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit for candidates, who are employees of the government organizations in the state of HP would be according to the rules of government.
On the basis of number of candidates applying for the position, a screening test will be conducted for short listing of candidates to the interview and final selection will be done purely on the basis of performance of candidates in the interview.
Application fee is Rs.250 (Rs.63 for reserved category candidates) for candidates applying through online and the fee should paid with the help of challan form of Punjab National Bank that can be generated from the website of HPPSC. Candidates, who wish to apply offline can get the application form on payment of Rs.300 from the reception counter HPPSC and even candidates can get application through post by sending Rs.350 for postage charges and application fee.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply both online and offline mode and last date to apply in both cases is 05th of March 2012 and in the case of applying offline, application must be sent to the address given below:
Controller of Examinations,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Last date to apply online/offline: 05th of March 2012
For details, visit http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2012%2f2%2fAdvt.XI.pdf
- Assistant Geologist, Principal, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Range Forest Officer, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assistant Engineer, Veterinary Officer, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assistant Public Relations Officer, Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Mining Officer, Assistant Environmental Engineer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Dental Medical Officer & Naib Tehsildar - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Senior Planning Draughtsman, Planning Officer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Veterinary Medical Officer - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer in Government Jobs
- Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, etc - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacy), Assistant Geologist, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission