Vignan’s Institute of Management and Technology for Women, Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh)
Vignan’s Institute of Management and Technology for Women was established in the year 2008. The institute is located in the Rangareddy district of the Andhra Pradesh State. The institute belongs to the Vignan Group, Guntur.
The institute is affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, New Delhi.
The Vignan’s Institute of Management and Technology for Women offers the undergraduate courses:
The undergraduate courses available in the institute are B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering), B. Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering), B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering), and B. Tech (Information Technology). The duration of the course is four-years.
Eligibility criteria for getting admission:
The candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks, are eligible to apply for the B. Tech courses. They must get qualified in the EAMCET entrance test and the subsequent counseling in order to get admission for the B. Tech courses in the institute.
The institute has excellent infrastructure located within a sprawling campus. The institute offers the facilities such as library, laboratories, computer facility, extra-curricular activities, and auditorium. The classrooms of the institute are spacious, comfortable, well furnished, and equips modern teaching equipments and facilities. The library of the institute is well furnished and well equipped with large collection of books related to Technology. The library also includes various magazines and journals related to Technology. The laboratories of the institute are well designed and equipped with modern equipments. The institute has highly furnished computer facility. The auditorium of the institute is well furnished with required amenities. The institute offers extra-curricular activities in order to develop all-round talents of the students.
How to Apply:
To apply for the B. Tech courses available in this college, the candidates must send applications that can be obtained from the college to the address given below along with required academic certificates.
Vignan’s Institute of Management and Technology for Women
Rangareddy - 501 301
- Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh
- Yadaiah College of Education, Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh)
- Krishna Murthy Institute of Technology & Engineering, Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh)
- MCA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Vignan’s Institute of Technology & Aeronautical Engineering, Nalgonda (Andhra Pradesh)
- Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology, Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh)
- Engineering Colleges in Visakhapatnam
- Hi-Point College of Engineering & Technology, Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh)
- Colleges offering B.Sc (Biotechnology) in Andhra Pradesh
- M.Sc in biotechnology colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Colleges/Universities offering M.Sc Biochemistry in Andhra Pradesh and Admission Process
- MBBS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Universities/Colleges offering M.Tech in Embedded Systems
- Joginpally B. R Engineering College, Rangareddy (Andhra Pradesh)